• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't mind if you stick your nose into my problems, as long as you're trying to help me..

I'm okay, but yeah..

Ho're you?

oh hello :blush-anim-cl::D I was only trying to help honest. Sry if you don't like it :/ I just want you to know we're there for you ...

I'm okay :] Im really sorry I actually have to go now :/ I have very bad timing :naughty:

:huglove:

love you.

bye bye everyone :bye:

oh hello :blush-anim-cl::D I was only trying to help honest. Sry if you don't like it :/ I just want you to know we're there for you ...

I'm okay :] Im really sorry I actually have to go now :/ I have very bad timing :naughty:

love you.

bye bel! :bye:

love you.

I know you are just trying to help. And in fact, I think I need help. I was always like, I can do it on my own, but.. Thank you so much. :huglove:

Aw, well, see you later.. :huglove: Love you.

I know you are just trying to help. And in fact, I think I need help. I was always like, I can do it on my own, but.. Thank you so much. :huglove:

Aw, well, see you later.. :huglove: Love you.

Becca, im back!!

i need to ask you something, er, can your parents see what you're looking at ?

Okay, don't take this wrong. Maybe I don't love my family, but it is my family.

yeah, i know. i think she was joking. i accidently missed out the smilie to show that it was a funky, but not totally accurate.

i thought you were an only child Becca, have you got any brothers or sisters?

yeah, i know. i think she was joking. i accidently missed out the smilie to show that it was a funky, but not totally accurate.

i thought you were an only child Becca, have you got any brothers or sisters?

Oh yeah..

I have two sisters. One twin sister and one 1,5 years older.