Mika reference on PerezHilton.com

CazGirl

Lol it doesn't mention Mika in so many words...but certainly one of his songs...

Grammy-nominated Brit songstress Adele has succeeded where many have failed. She has found acclaim in America AND she has charmed Vogue boss Anna Wintour!

Adele will be appearing in an upcoming Vogue spread shot by famed photog Annie Liebovitz, the singer reveals.

At one of her fittings for the shoot, she was summoned to meet with Miz Wintour. Said Adele about the meeting:

"It was just like 'The Devil Wears Prada.' It was amazing. I was really frightened and I went in and she was so nice. She was like, 'What labels do you like?' I was trying to make up these designers that I was quite sure I had read in 'Vogue' or something before."

The Vogue editor has also offered to style the Brit singing sensation for the Grammys this Sunday.

Adele reveals, "I got a really nice dress. I don't ever wear dresses. I wear dresses with tights and flat shoes and a cardigan. But I am going to get my boobs out and everything. It's going to be quite a big deal."

We can't wait to see the Adle/Anna collaboration!

Big girl, you are beautiful!

Let's after-party at the Butterfly Lounge!

http://perezhilton.com/2009-02-03-adele-charmed-the-devil#respond

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic