The Days!

MikaRMS

Hmm.. i couldnt find a thread about them so i'll just make a new one :)

The Days - they are one of my absoloute favouritist bands atm , i dont understand why not many people know about them! i saw them when they supported Scouting For Girls last november at Hammersmith (i only saw the last 2 songs lol we were a bit late...) and what i saw, i thought they were absoloutly knockout!! i'd recomend everyone to have a listen on their myspace profile...

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewProfile&friendID=20722599

i recomend "Jane" and "The Days". the others are good as well but they;re my favourite songs ^-^ They've actually released a song called "No Ties" and its available to download now so go download it!

They're verrryyy good and pretty cute too :wink2:

x

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

they were really good live werent they? i met them after the gig :mf_lustslow: one word : PHWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAARRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh, and thats alright ! i thought everyone should know about them :)

they were really good live werent they? i met them after the gig :mf_lustslow: one word : PHWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAARRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh, and thats alright ! i thought everyone should know about them :)

:lol3: I was going to go and meet them but I had to go home:thumbdown:

Yeah they are pretty WOW though:naughty:

:lol3: I was going to go and meet them but I had to go home:thumbdown:

Yeah they are pretty WOW though:naughty:

mmmmm.... (remembering)

ah i seemed to have started drooling :naughty:

i never get to meet any singers but i only met them by chance cos i loitered a bit after the gig buying clothes and because i'm so fussy i took like an hour to get the right stuff and they had all come out by the end so that was how i met them =D i also met The Chemists lead singer when i went to see Feeder last November which was quite cool.

mmmmm.... (remembering)

ah i seemed to have started drooling :naughty:

i never get to meet any singers but i only met them by chance cos i loitered a bit after the gig buying clothes and because i'm so fussy i took like an hour to get the right stuff and they had all come out by the end so that was how i met them =D i also met The Chemists lead singer when i went to see Feeder last November which was quite cool.

:lol3: Cool!

When did you go and see Scouting for Girls then?

Hammersmith Apollo =) it was the best night of my life lol XD we really annoyed the people next to us though as we were singing very loud and dancing and jumping loads hehe

where did you see them??

did roy run into the crowd like he did at hammersmith? we were on the balocny and comes up there through this little fire door which was oppisite the ladies toilet which i just coincedentlly (thats a lie i'd been hiding in there for 5 minutes cos i knew he'd be coming up haha) happenedto be in... so when roy came through the door (charged is more of a word i'd use actually) i just happened to be walking out the ladies lol. so, he opened the door on me (i never wanted that pain to go away lol) and he held my arm and asked if i was alright! i actually couldnt talk LOL and then he highfived me and ran into the crowd...

it was the best =)

and my friend slapped his bum

Hammersmith Apollo =) it was the best night of my life lol XD we really annoyed the people next to us though as we were singing very loud and dancing and jumping loads hehe

where did you see them??

did roy run into the crowd like he did at hammersmith? we were on the balocny and comes up there through this little fire door which was oppisite the ladies toilet which i just coincedentlly (thats a lie i'd been hiding in there for 5 minutes cos i knew he'd be coming up haha) happenedto be in... so when roy came through the door (charged is more of a word i'd use actually) i just happened to be walking out the ladies lol. so, he opened the door on me (i never wanted that pain to go away lol) and he held my arm and asked if i was alright! i actually couldnt talk LOL and then he highfived me and ran into the crowd...

it was the best =)

and my friend slapped his bum

I saw them at Cardiff CIA. We were pretty near the front but there was this group of girls that were really annoying and giving everyone a headache.

Yeah he did run into the crowd:biggrin2: My mate had just gone to the toitel too when he ran past her:lol3: but she had no idea that was going to happen.