why dun i live in the UK???????:crybaby:

btw anyone knows if there are full episodes available online??:drool:

i'm having a break from BGT on youtube:mf_rosetinted:

oh my goodness i think i'm seriously addicted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:chair:

i juz think it's the best tv show i've ever watched!!!!!!!:wub2:

why dun i live in the UK???????:crybaby:

btw anyone knows if there are full episodes available online??:drool:

On here: http://www.itv.com/ITVPlayer/ :thumb_yello:

I watched one on there the other day....I was so shocked by Greg Pritchard! He was amazing. I want him to win. Can't wait for him to perform in the semi finals >.<

Although, Shaun Smith...He lives in Lichfield! Where I was born and just a few miles from where I live now. He has an amazing voice too :aah:

Edited by alice.loves.mika

On here: http://www.itv.com/ITVPlayer/ :thumb_yello:

I watched one on there the other day....I was so shocked by Greg Pritchard! He was amazing. I want him to win. Can't wait for him to perform in the semi finals >.<

Although, Shaun Smith...He lives in Lichfield! Where I was born and just a few miles from where I live now. He has an amazing voice too :aah:

NOT available outside the UK:sneaky2: i'd rather stick to youtube.......... but thank you so much alice!!!!!:wink2:

ermerm i personally ain't that into Greg though he's got amazing voice. Shaun Smith's great:thumb_yello:

juz finished semi-final 1,,, SO looking forward to watch the rest tmr! (or later? though it's 1:15a.m. now here LOL)

NOT available outside the UK:sneaky2: i'd rather stick to youtube.......... but thank you so much alice!!!!!:wink2:

ermerm i personally ain't that into Greg though he's got amazing voice. Shaun Smith's great:thumb_yello:

juz finished semi-final 1,,, SO looking forward to watch the rest tmr! (or later? though it's 1:15a.m. now here LOL)

Oww that's a shame. I suppose Youtube could be better....maybe. And no problem! :naughty:

1.15am?? I think you should get some sleep LOL :roftl: Then wake up and watch some more. You might get more out of it that way :naughty:

Talking about limo arrangements for prom.

really random, im just throwing myself into this conversation... but prom, ah! are you excited? i just had my junior prom.. it was interesting.. haha what does your outfit look like? :roftl:

and if anyone wonders, i'm listening to taylor swift & studying for the math SAT 2. woo hoo.

really random, im just throwing myself into this conversation... but prom, ah! are you excited? i just had my junior prom.. it was interesting.. haha what does your outfit look like? :roftl:

and if anyone wonders, i'm listening to taylor swift & studying for the math SAT 2. woo hoo.

It's perfectly fine! SO excited...can't wait to see what the night will be like. My outfit is a vintage 1950's mint green dress. :cheerful_h4h:

I hope you mean your junior prom was a good interesting. :naughty:

It's perfectly fine! SO excited...can't wait to see what the night will be like. My outfit is a vintage 1950's mint green dress. :cheerful_h4h:

I hope you mean your junior prom was a good interesting. :naughty:

haha, nice! is it long or short? and is it your senior prom?

hm.. overall i had a very good time. but some events at the 'after-prom' went a little crazy, authorities had to step in a bit haha, but other than that i had fun! remember to take as many pics possibe, no matter how annoying it is! me and my friends didn't take too many and we really regretted it after

haha, nice! is it long or short? and is it your senior prom?

hm.. overall i had a very good time. but some events at the 'after-prom' went a little crazy, authorities had to step in a bit haha, but other than that i had fun! remember to take as many pics possibe, no matter how annoying it is! me and my friends didn't take too many and we really regretted it after

It's just past my knees. Yup, yup...senior prom (highschool is almost done!).

Oh...right...I think I get what you mean. :aah:

Oh yes! I plan to take a photo with everyone of my friends (hope they don't think it's weird. I'm going to try anyways :roftl:), in groups, while eating, dancing, arriving, leaving...all that jazz.

It's just past my knees. Yup, yup...senior prom (highschool is almost done!).

Oh...right...I think I get what you mean. :aah:

Oh yes! I plan to take a photo with everyone of my friends (hope they don't think it's weird. I'm going to try anyways :roftl:), in groups, while eating, dancing, arriving, leaving...all that jazz.

ahh thats sad! i kinda don't want high school to end, i'm having a good time, so why bother leaving? haha :] are you excited for college?

good ideaa! you have to remember the night forever! lol so cheesy

ahh thats sad! i kinda don't want high school to end, i'm having a good time, so why bother leaving? haha :] are you excited for college?

good ideaa! you have to remember the night forever! lol so cheesy

Yeah, true -- you can always find a table to sleep under or a locker to nap in. :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

Yeah, sort of. It's exciting to embark on something new but terrifying (in part because of student loans and debts :roftl:). But overall, I'm hoping university will be a good experience. I'm sure it will.

Cheesy? Psht. Cheesy is making a slideshow out of all the pictures. :das:

Yeah, true -- you can always find a table to sleep under or a locker to nap in. :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

Yeah, sort of. It's exciting to embark on something new but terrifying (in part because of student loans and debts :roftl:). But overall, I'm hoping university will be a good experience. I'm sure it will.

Cheesy? Psht. Cheesy is making a slideshow out of all the pictures. :das:

hahah gotta love high school! yea i'm sure you'll have fun, and um.. learn stuff :thumb_yello:

hahah that would be quite cheesy, and i'm definetly gonna do that after my senior prom! lol. well i'm off to bed, nice talking to ya! :wink2:

hahah gotta love high school! yea i'm sure you'll have fun, and um.. learn stuff :thumb_yello:

hahah that would be quite cheesy, and i'm definetly gonna do that after my senior prom! lol. well i'm off to bed, nice talking to ya! :wink2:

Focusing on the education I see. :naughty:

They don't take long to make and aren't hard to do so...why not, eh?

Okeee! Night night. Sleep tight and have sweet dreams. :)

What kind of icecream? :das:

And :clap: it always feels great FINISHING homework.

vanilla ... sorta boring :roftl:

but it was good :aah:

yeah I love finishing homework..because then its just...I don't know, I'm just so happy when I'm done with homework...:naughty:

vanilla ... sorta boring :roftl:

but it was good :aah:

yeah I love finishing homework..because then its just...I don't know, I'm just so happy when I'm done with homework...:naughty:

Hey! It's all cool. Don't tell anyone but I like vanilla icecream way better than chocolate icecream.

That's exactly the reason. :naughty: You don't have to endure it anymore (or at least until you get more work :roftl:).

Hey! It's all cool. Don't tell anyone but I like vanilla icecream way better than chocolate icecream.

That's exactly the reason. :naughty: You don't have to endure it anymore (or at least until you get more work :roftl:).

haha yeah I actually don't like chocolate ice cream either...I love cookie dough :teehee:

I know :aah: ...and I'll probably get more work...hmm....tomorrow :roftl:

haha yeah I actually don't like chocolate ice cream either...I love cookie dough :teehee:

I know :aah: ...and I'll probably get more work...hmm....tomorrow :roftl:

Oh yeah! I SO agree with you -- good stuff. :biggrin2:

Too bad. I hate when work ruins weekends. But it's inevitable and I've gotten used to it so...it's okay, I guess. :roftl:

Oh yeah! I SO agree with you -- good stuff. :biggrin2:

Too bad. I hate when work ruins weekends. But it's inevitable and I've gotten used to it so...it's okay, I guess. :roftl:

I love ice cream :biggrin2:

Yeah I hate that too, but as you said, I'm used to it too :roftl:

I think I might have less this weekend though (for once) :aah: