Also good! AND excited :wink:

I listened to it VERY much! And I LOVE it too :biggri2:

Wait! You're on Ubuntu, right?

right:biggrin2:

so,u r back?:das:

Well.. The start of that part is so fuuuuunny..

Old man's voice: 'WE ARE NOT WHUT YOU THINK WEE ARE, WE ARE GAAAAWLDEEEN, WE ARE GAAAAWLDEEEN!'

:rofl:

yeah...the beginning is a bit funny:roftl:...but still later the song is very...strong!:teehee:

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Then I can help you and you will be ready BEFORE the premiere :biggrin2:

Yeeeeeeeh! :wub2: I luuuuuuv you!

But I don't even know if I will be here then, because I think I'm going to a friend today, and staying there until sunday. But I'm not sure I've got the date right. I also don't know what time. :roftl:

But, help me please.

Yeeeeeeeh! :wub2: I luuuuuuv you!

But I don't even know if I will be here then, because I think I'm going to a friend today, and staying there until sunday. But I'm not sure I've got the date right. I also don't know what time. :roftl:

But, help me please.

First I have to know what music player you have :wink2:

Oh, uhm... what do you mean? Doesn't it play anything? Wait, maybe you can get on MSN? Maybe that works faster

I click on it, in the menu, and then it won't start.

But I have to go.. Well, it doesn't matter so much, I will listen it later. :wink2:

Bye. :bye:

right:biggrin2:

so,u r back?:das:

yeah...the beginning is a bit funny:roftl:...but still later the song is very...strong!:teehee:

Yeah :biggrin2: Finally :aah: But, well, I had to leave a bit because I really had to focus on school a bit. I also think the beginning is funny, but I like it :biggrin2:

Bye :by:

bye byeee...

Yeah :biggrin: Finally :ah: But, well, I had to leave a bit because I really had to focus on school a bit. I also think the beginning is funny, but I like it :biggn2:

nice,welcome back!:biggrin2:

yeah,me kinda too..i didnt come so often bcs of school ect..

but but i dont like the name of the album very muck...WAG isnt very mikaish...:boxed:

bye byeee...

nice,welcome back!:biggrin2:

yeah,me kinda too..i didnt come so often bcs of school ect..

but but i dont like the name of the album very muck...WAG isnt very mikaish...:boxed:

Maybe Mika has another side, different from hie LICM side :wink2: I think so :biggrin2: I think it's a good thing, actualy!

Maybe Mika has another side, different from hie LICM side :wink2: I think so :biggrin2: I think it's a good thing, actualy!

sure,he probably does...but his EP and WAG drawing's very colorful,so i tho the name of the album's gonna be more mikaish...but however...songs r main :D