I'm good thanks! how are you? :biggrin2:

Could be better. You?

Hey! :bye:

soory,i missed your post :biggrin2: trying to juggle reading two fan forums, a news website, Perez Hilton and watching The Lord Of The Rings at the same time :teehee:

i'm good thanks :D

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

soory,i missed your post :biggrin2: trying to juggle reading two fan forums, a news website, Perez Hilton and watching The Lord Of The Rings at the same time :teehee:

i'm good thanks :D

haha :teehee:

anything good on perez? I haven't checked the Mika category in awhile...I'm sure there is some new mika things...I'll go look :aah:

Oh well. It's okay, I guess. Yours?

good thanks....I'm going to a concert tonight :teehee:

haha :teehee:

anything good on perez? I haven't checked the Mika category in awhile...I'm sure there is some new mika things...I'll go look :aah:

good thanks....I'm going to a concert tonight :teehee:

pppppppffffffffffttttttttt have you seen the dirty version of WAG?

the uncensored vid, or the regular one?

I only saw like half of the uncensored one, so I'm not sure about the other half :dunno: is it like the regular one?

yeah except he puts his hands down his pants. nice one Mika.

yeah, i think you should :wink2: not a nice vid.

yeah I'm starting to wonder if he is like trying to get his fans to be older...like is he trying to please a older crowd...he has like that kind of video, and those strippers that opened for him awhile ago, and all these age limits :boxed: I hope hes not doing that..,.

I'm back. I was gone, although you probs didn't notice. :teehee:

welcome back! :bye::teehee:

yeah I'm starting to wonder if he is like trying to get his fans to be older...like is he trying to please a older crowd...he has like that kind of video, and those strippers that opened for him awhile ago, and all these age limits :boxed: I hope hes not doing that..,.

welcome back! :bye::teehee:

yeah, i see what you mean. nice that he is thinking of other fans but i really don't like it. haven't listened to any of his music in ages.

He's just an old horny goat. :sneaky2::mf_rosetinted:

:roftl: true. but i don't like it.not much of a Mika fan atm.

Hmm Well if that is what he's trying to do then we'll just have to show him:sneaky2: He can't drive us away with his dirtiness and age limits. It just wont work Meeks.