• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, and I've been feeling pretty happy the past week or two! :boing:

How was your day?

Very proud. And for once I feel like I can keep it up.

And those moments, I will be the strongest I can. :wink2:

good! I'm so happy for you becca! :wub2:

it was alright thanks.:biggrin2:

good :thumb_yello:

in my experience it can be helpful if you promised a friend to do it never again

I did that.. But it didn't work. Because then I was trying to stop, but not for me. Then I had no reasons for myself. Now I do.

good! I'm so happy for you becca! :wub2:

it was alright thanks.:biggrin2:

Anything funny/special/happy/sad/angry/mikaish happened? :mf_rosetinted:

I did that.. But it didn't work. Because then I was trying to stop, but not for me. Then I had no reasons for myself. Now I do.

okay.. for me it was the other way round- i had no motivation to do it for myself- i still don't have any- but i knew that they'd be angry... and for me it was always easier to do things for other people not for me

Anything funny/special/happy/sad/angry/mikaish happened? :mf_rosetinted:

funny - we had a play in school today- in french.

special - playing hockey in the rain for an hour with my friends

happy - i got the new album

sad -my kitten died

Mikaish - UK tour dates?

okay.. for me it was the other way round- i had no motivation to do it for myself- i still don't have any- but i knew that they'd be angry... and for me it was always easier to do things for other people not for me

As long as it works, I think it's okay. :)

funny - we had a play in school today- in french.

special - playing hockey in the rain for an hour with my friends

happy - i got the new album

sad -my kitten died

Mikaish - UK tour dates?

Your kitten died? :tears: Aw.. *hugs* A play in French.. Sounds funny indeed. :naughty:

New album, yay! :boing: Tour dates, could be. :naughty: But they still aren't anounced, are they? And playing hockey in the rain just sounds wet to me. :mf_rosetinted:

Gotta go now, byebye. :bye: Love you both. :huglove:

sounds like fun- apart from your kittie =( i feel sorry for that

As long as it works, I think it's okay. :)

Your kitten died? :tears: Aw.. *hugs* A play in French.. Sounds funny indeed. :naughty:

New album, yay! :boing: Tour dates, could be. :naughty: But they still aren't anounced, are they?

its ok.... he wasn't living with me at the time, he wasn't really my cat, he was one that my cat gave birth too, but i loved him just as much......

today was actually quite cool, now that i think of it :biggrin2:

yes, hurry up with the dates Mika!

tell me :das:

awww :wags_finger: * me too:naughty:*

I'm good thanks....:biggrin2:, you?

Okay, so there is this girl in my class, and she is just so pretty and kind and everything. And I won't say I am lesbian or bisexual or anything, I just won't limit myself (to speak with Mika's words :naughty:) I just kinda fell in love with her. :blush-anim-cl:

I'm great! :biggrin2:

Okay, so there is this girl in my class, and she is just so pretty and kind and everything. And I won't say I am lesbian or bisexual or anything, I just won't limit myself (to speak with Mika's words :naughty:) I just kinda fell in love with her. :blush-anim-cl:

I'm great! :biggrin2:

aww sweet! is she kind to you? how long have you known her for?

good! :biggrin2:

Uhm.. I have known her for 6 weeks now, since the beginning of this schoolyear. She is kind to me, although I can't seem to act normal around her. :teehee:

How was your day?

aww bless :teehee: what's her name?

it was ok thanks, but really quiet... half of our school year went to france today! and uhm... i made sausage rolls in cooking class and they were yummy :biggrin2: so school was fun today :biggrin2:

yours?

aww bless :teehee: what's her name?

it was ok thanks, but really quiet... half of our school year went to france today! and uhm... i made sausage rolls in cooking class and they were yummy :biggrin2: so school was fun today :biggrin2:

yours?

Evi.

Sausage rolls. :das: sounds yummy indeed! :licks_lips:

I had a history test instead of PE, so it was nice. :mf_rosetinted: Well, my whole year had a history test that hour, and I had PE then. :naughty:

I am so hyper today! :boing: Like I could keep running around and jumping and listening to music and dancing and climbing mountains without my energy ever running out! :boing:

Evi.

Sausage rolls. :das: sounds yummy indeed! :licks_lips:

I had a history test instead of PE, so it was nice. :mf_rosetinted: Well, my whole year had a history test that hour, and I had PE then. :naughty:

I am so hyper today! :boing: Like I could keep running around and jumping and listening to music and dancing and climbing mountains without my energy ever running out! :boing:

awww :teehee:

they were :naughty: i have to make some more.... i only made ten!

ahh cool! i had pe today, but i had no test :naughty:

hyperness is good. cool :roftl: are you still hyper?