Same here my english/art class is my favorite :D

Ohhh yeah, history can sometimes be boring, we were learning all about america's history awhile ago, and we got this big blue book, which the information was so dense, it was just all facts...kind of boring :teehee:

so how has your day been? :D

NOW ABSOULUTELY AMAZING..

my friend favorited the We are golden video on her youtube!!

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

me too!! and she favorited Lollipop (chimpmunk style) not near as good as mika's .. but it's mikaish!! hehe. I ask all my friends if I can write "We are golden" on their hands! :naughty:

Haha :teehee: I think I'm gonna write We Are Golden on my hand for tomorrow :aah:

I also love it when someone tells you about a mika song that they like, that makes me so happy :teehee:

I KNOW! I started to write I <3 Mika on my friends hand but as soon as i got to the M, she jerked her hand away :(

Aww :huh: I haven't tried writing I love Mika on anyone's hand yet haha :aah: I don't think they would like it though :naughty:

I have to go now :/ Bye! :huglove::bye:

No, I've never been out of the US :sneaky2: sadly. my parents aren't what you'd call the traveling type, the farthest I've been:

south: Florida

North: Virginia

West: Tennessee

East: South Carolina, I think..

:shocked:

I want to go to Tennessee, 'cause that's where the band Skillet formed.. And I want to go to South Carolina 'cause that's where Jamie Tworkowski was born and raised.

I've only been to a lot of places in the Netherlands, Germany, Greece, Denmark, Belgium and France.. Never been out of Europe. I want to travel to every place in the world, but I can't afford it. I think. Now I just go on holiday with my parents, mostly to Germany. :teehee: I want to go to England, and to Serbia, Montenegro, Italy, Scotland, the US.. and everywhere! I want to meet you all, but traveling is so expensive those days. As soon as I finish school, I'll go to England for like a year or so. I hope. :teehee:

I want to go to Tennessee, 'cause that's where the band Skillet formed.. And I want to go to South Carolina 'cause that's where Jamie Tworkowski was born and raised.

I've only been to a lot of places in the Netherlands, Germany, Greece, Denmark, Belgium and France.. Never been out of Europe. I want to travel to every place in the world, but I can't afford it. I think. Now I just go on holiday with my parents, mostly to Germany. :teehee: I want to go to England, and to Serbia, Montenegro, Italy, Scotland, the US.. and everywhere! I want to meet you all, but traveling is so expensive those days. As soon as I finish school, I'll go to England for like a year or so. I hope. :teehee:

I LOVE Skillet!! they're awesome!!