• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ohhh why? :huh::thumbdown:

I have loads to do before school starts again, and I only have one week and a few days left! Two weeks after the holidays I've got a test week, and I have to study really hard, 'cause my grades are awful. Well, not awful maybe, but bad. I also have to write a 15 page paper before Saturday, and then Christmas.. I hate Christmas. A few years ago on Christmas day my whole family got into a huge fight, my mother almost ran away, my father cried, and that was the first and only time I've seen him cry, I did run away, my sisters were panicking.. Everything was awful. Since then I hate Christmas. And you have to eat so much.. :huh:

I also just don't feel good.. I feel so restless. I can't sleep well at night and I feel like I'm doing everything wrong at the moment. I just want to scream and run away but that's not gonna fix my problems for me.

Shizzles, I have so much to do. I gotta go working, bye.

I wish I was too, me and my dad watched the documentary together, he sort of likes Mika because, he reminds him of Queen.

Queen is awesome :biggrin2:

I have loads to do before school starts again, and I only have one week and a few days left! Two weeks after the holidays I've got a test week, and I have to study really hard, 'cause my grades are awful. Well, not awful maybe, but bad. I also have to write a 15 page paper before Saturday, and then Christmas.. I hate Christmas. A few years ago on Christmas day my whole family got into a huge fight, my mother almost ran away, my father cried, and that was the first and only time I've seen him cry, I did run away, my sisters were panicking.. Everything was awful. Since then I hate Christmas. And you have to eat so much.. :huh:

I also just don't feel good.. I feel so restless. I can't sleep well at night and I feel like I'm doing everything wrong at the moment. I just want to scream and run away but that's not gonna fix my problems for me.

Ohh :huh: I really wish I knew what to say, I'm so horrible at talking, I'm sorry :/ ...But I really hope everything gets better, it will get better :huglove: I think right now it feels like alot is happening, but in a few weeks, the stress will go, and things will get better, and then I think you'll feel better :huglove: ...ohh ok, bye Becca x

last year I was sort of like this, My mom had her hours cut at her work, so we didn't have a lot of money, I had millions of activities going on at once, Soccer everyday of the week, Dance right after soccer on Tuesdays, Church twice on Sundays, my sister was pregnant with triplets, Awana on Monday Night, Church On Wednesday, and Cheerleading, it was very annoying, I also had youth choir on some Saturdays, plus school Chorus, I had a busy schedule and I was failing My Algebra class, it was hard but I decided to drop out of some of the church things, Church would normally become first in my life, but I was doing a lot at church while some of the member just sat back and were entertained by my singing..etc. so I quit Awana and youth choir and youth ministries and decided to go just to the regular things, I also am not doing soccer again, I just had a talk with my parents and told them how stressed I was, I couldn't fit in anything I wanted to do. everyday it was school, soccer, afterschool activities,home, bed. then on saturdays I had to spend the day helping my sister clean her house.. grr. it wasn't fun, I hope this helped, I think that was the most stressed I've ever been..

someone in? =/

Hi :bye:

I relaxed a bit, and I am going to do nothing for the remainder of the evening, as it's already a quarter past 10, and I'll get up around 7:30 tomorrow morning, and I'll work hard then. I'll also go to a book shop and I'll buy a booooooooook! Yay! :boing: I LOVE reading and books.. :wub2:

Cool :biggrin2: I still need to find a really good book...I'm reading To Kill A Mockingbird at the moment, for school..which is pretty good :D