• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

of course we can :huglove:

what's up? (sry if it takes too long to wait for my answers, i`m on 2 many pages *as usual*)

Just had a ****ty day. My 'friends' at school just ignored me the whole day, my sister is

playing music I don't like, and she is singing with it, and she can't sing at all, and my other sister is just annoying, my mother says I have to stop acting angry, but when I say i don't like the music she says I should just ignore it. But how can I do that when it's playing loudly in the same room?

And also, it's been 57 days since I last cut myself, but I really want to do it agin. :boxed:

Just had a ****ty day. My 'friends' at school just ignored me the whole day, my sister is

playing music I don't like, and she is singing with it, and she can't sing at all, and my other sister is just annoying, my mother says I have to stop acting angry, but when I say i don't like the music she says I should just ignore it. But how can I do that when it's playing loudly in the same room?

And also, it's been 57 days since I last cut myself, but I really want to do it agin. :boxed:

"friends":blush-anim-cl:

57 days is a lot. i'm really sure you can manage to get along without it :huglove:

when you are about 3 months or something without it, it's much easier

"friends":blush-anim-cl:

57 days is a lot. i'm really sure you can manage to get along without it :huglove:

when you are about 3 months or something without it, it's much easier

Hm, I mostly think the first days are the easiest.

But, I'm going to sit right here, and I'm just gonna move my fingers to type and nothing else.

things you can do instead of c*tting, like putting a rubber band around your arm and.. *flitsch* with it, do you know what i mean? i can badly explain it in english^^ or holding an ice cube on your arm :blink:

Oh, yes.. I tried that, with the rubber band, but it didn't work.. I just let it come done on my arm so many times that it hurt even more than cutting mostly does.

But sometimes music works for me to calm down.