Mika's PDP gig in theatres in Italy!

Mirtilla

Thanks to the massive promotion of the event :blink: the event PDP at the movies was a great success...

in a 300 people venue the viewers were:

3 Mfcers

1 boy with 2 parents

1 old man

and two beautiful songs just audio not video :sneaky2:

In Genoa there were just my hubby and I :sneaky2: (we had allocated seats :naughty:)

...... 2 ushers came in and stood by the door a little while watching it

btw it was really great!! not too loud perfect sound and highest resolution extra- megascreen :wub2: more than amazing!! :swoon:

my hubby enjoyed it very much as well

we had no problems with the video

Gosh it was like being at PDP! Great sound and wonderful video! :fangurl:

Huge Sire. :wub2:

I wish I could watch every single Mikagig at the cinema. I didn't imagine it could be so...erm...amazing. :swoon:

It's a pity that the signal of the video stopped for a while and we only had the music for AOW. :tears: I so wanted to see that song, I was ready to cry as I always do at home with AOW at PDP. So unlucky. :sad:

There were only six people attending...they organised the event the Italian way. :naughty:

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

In Genoa there were just my hubby and I :sneaky2: (we had allocated seats :naughty:)

btw it was really great!! not too loud perfect sound and highest resolution extra- megascreen :wub2: more than amazing!! :swoon:

They told us it was a problem with the digital signal, so everybody had seen the show with the video off during AOW in every cinema around Italy!!!! They lied to me! Dishonest people!!!! :mad3:

I'll never go to that cinema again. :sneaky2:

I can't believe that!!! They said it was a satellite link so everyone would've lost that bit, not just us!! Unbelievable :sneaky2: