• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank God im not the only one who notised that first :naughty:

Oh good .... glad I'm not the only one who noticed that then .... not that I was looking ... your eyes just kind of gravitate there ..... :wub2:

It's his fault and his choosing of trousers .... his fans are not too blame :mf_rosetinted:

I know :tears: When I read it here I was really down .. And I also felt very stupid for feeling so bad about that :blush-anim-cl: But well, I can't change what/how I feel, right? Still don't like it :no:

Yeah well .. you talking about censoring in that other thread made me think about this picture (again) :teehee::roftl:

All joking aside .... I really really didn't like him saying that .... he worried me ..... which is a first ..... the idea of him starving himself ... it's not something he should be doing let alone saying on national radio ..... just want to give him a big hug .... and a plate of food :huglove:

All joking aside .... I really really didn't like him saying that .... he worried me ..... which is a first ..... the idea of him starving himself ... it's not something he should be doing let alone saying on national radio ..... just want to give him a big hug .... and a plate of food :huglove:

I know :sad:

Can we talk about something else now?

(I know I started myself, but I don't feel like really talking about it now :boxed:)

MVI_10402145-border.jpg

I don't know which one I posted as last? :teehee::roftl:

Oh good .... glad I'm not the only one who noticed that then .... not that I was looking ... your eyes just kind of gravitate there ..... :wub2:

It's his fault and his choosing of trousers .... his fans are not too blame :mf_rosetinted:

Not that you were looking? Want me to belive that? :naughty:

Think it was the first thing my eyes caught.... maybe... thats between me and me... :naughty::wub2:

And i totally agree!!!!! His fault...

I know :sad:

Can we talk about something else now?

(I know I started myself, but I don't feel like really talking about it now :boxed:)

MVI_10402145-border.jpg

I don't know which one I posted as last? :teehee::roftl:

Oh goodie .... can you post your piccies now ... you said you were having problems before :wub2:

I can't remember either ... that one's a good one to start :)

Oh goodie .... can you post your piccies now ... you said you were having problems before :wub2:

I can't remember either ... that one's a good one to start :)

Well, I still can post the screenshots I had already uploaded but hadn't posted yet (although I can't remember where I stopped last time :roftl: but I'm not going to check :bleh:) but I can't upload anything new at the moment :boxed:

MVI_10402204-border.jpg

MVI_10402305-border.jpg

Not that you were looking? Want me to belive that? :naughty:

Think it was the first thing my eyes caught.... maybe... thats between me and me... :naughty::wub2:

And i totally agree!!!!! His fault...

Well, yes, because it happened to me too .. My eye was caught at that girl in the white shirt in front of the pic .. And well, if you look at Mika starting from that girl .. you automatically end up there :teehee::roftl:

Well, I still can post the screenshots I had already uploaded but hadn't posted yet (although I can't remember where I stopped last time :roftl: but I'm not going to check :bleh:) but I can't upload anything new at the moment :boxed:

MVI_10402204-border.jpg

MVI_10402305-border.jpg

Still haveing probs. with your laptop?

MVI_10402204-border.jpg

MVI_10402305-border.jpg

Is it your laptop/computer that has gone wrong then .... my did that as well .... hence why I had to get a new one .... it stopped working properly .... I think all my thousand of Mika pics killed it .... :biggrin2:

Is it your laptop/computer that has gone wrong then .... my did that as well .... hence why I had to get a new one .... it stopped working properly .... I think all my thousand of Mika pics killed it .... :biggrin2:

Uhu .. it is .. I'm talking about getting a new one for like a year now :roftl: But I think now maybe is a good time .. :mf_rosetinted:

MVI_10402425-border.jpg

MVI_10402523-border.jpg

MVI_10402667-border.jpg

God ... I'm going to see him next week .... :swoon::wub2:

I'm getting just a tad excited now ... I never expected to see him again so soon after Sadler's :aah:

Sorry .... carry on :blush-anim-cl:

Well, yes, because it happened to me too .. My eye was caught at that girl in the white shirt in front of the pic .. And well, if you look at Mika starting from that girl .. you automatically end up there :teehee::roftl:

Had to check the pic again. I didnt notise the girl before now :naughty:

But yeah agree that you end up there...

Mika.... love what you are wearing:naughty:

I'm getting just a tad excited now ... I never expected to see him again so soon after Sadler's :aah:

Hope he will wear what you want him to wear so you'll enjoy it even more...

But have fun :thumb_yello:

:boing:

Lucky you :bleh:

MVI_10402702-border.jpg

Sometimes I have the feeling they're all the same .. :roftl:

MVI_10402729-border.jpg

MVI_10402736-border.jpg

MVI_10402749-border.jpg

No not the same at all ... I love your screencaps ... really I do .... :huglove:

Edit ... oh and I like the middle one :wub2:

Thank you for taking the time to do them and sharing them with us ... we really do appreciate it ... I hope you know that :wub2: