• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi.

I so hate spiders, too. There have been two between my patio door and my screen for like 2 days now:blink:, so I don't open it of course. I should just try and kill them both as they are not THAT big, but still. It would be two against one and I'm not that brave. I'll just wait until wintertime. I don't really need to open the door anyway. What's a little heat and mugginess. Sheeesh.

Anywho. That's my bit about spiders. Now to the more delightful subject of MIKA. What a nice video, eh? By "nice" I really mean "OMG:mf_lustslow:". Wow! My favorite lyrics are " Like a magpie, I live for glitter not you". Visually I love every part of him in them jeans. WooHoo. Yummy, too. :wub2: I cannot wait for the album. I just hope it comes out in Canada on Sept. 21 as well. God, I love the WAG video. I think I'll watch it again.

Later,

PS. Good luck with that spider.:sweatdrop:

Ok guess they just showed the music vid. chattin with one whos watching it atm. on Channel 4 :roftl: His reaction!!!!!! Ohhhh God :roftl:

What did you expect? A whole gig? :roftl:

What was it? :bleh:

Nope. At least, not until they get put online :dunno:

It was for the Italian Vanity Fair issue.

Ow :sad:

It's a very very very nice one :wub2: Thanks :wub2:

Girls, I know where they keep it secret, but please :blink:

Please what ... sorry don't understand your post ... I don't know where these pics are coming from ... I know they're from Vanity Fair ... but apart from that :dunno:

Please what ... sorry don't understand your post ... I don't know where these pics are coming from ... I know they're from Vanity Fair ... but apart from that :dunno:

They're just magically appearing .. :mf_rosetinted: