Mika's Magic Numbers - Frequently Asked Questions

DANI56

from MIKA myspace!

giovedì, luglio 16, 2009

Mika's Magic Numbers - Frequently Asked Questions

How do I earn points?

When you login you will see the 'How To Earn Points' table. You will see a list of the purchases and activities that allow you to earn points.

How do I get codes for Merchandise, T-Shirts and Gig Tickets?

There will be a tag on the merchandise with your unique code. Not all merchandise will have Points associated with it, so if there is no tag there will be not points. You will mailed a code with your confirmation email for Gig Tickets. If the item does not appear on the list there will be no points associated with it.

Can I give my codes to someone else to use?

Codes are not transferable and all purchase records will be checked before the prizes over 100,000 points are allocated.

What if I can't get my CD/DVDs or iTunes purchases to validate or have a general technical problem with MIKAS MAGIC NUMBERS?

Use the FAQ like on the Magic Numbers reward page and send an email to the Push Entertainment support team, they will respond within 24 hours.

What do I do if I am logged into MIKASOUNDS and click on 'Your Magic Numbers' but it tells me that my password is invalid?

Please go to your MIKASOUNDS profile and change your password, then logout and log back in.

What do I do if I have a query about my Points total?

Please mail mikapoints@pushentertainment.com with your question.

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

more....

Mika's Magic Numbers

Over the last few months we have been working on a way to say thank you and reward you all for your continued support. What we came up with is MIKA'S MAGIC NUMBERS.

I wanted to find a way to say thank you to you, my passionate fans, for all your support so far and to reward you with exclusive content and the chance to win special VIP packages.

With MIKA'S MAGIC NUMBERS, every time you contribute to the site - whether you comment on a story or upload photos, videos or reviews - you'll earn points.

You'll also get points when you buy selected music, gig tickets or merchandise. Look out for the MIKA rosette on qualifying products!!

Get enough points and you'll be able to trade them in for unique, money-can't-buy prizes, everything from signed artwork to VIP show tickets and even a private acoustic show.

Good luck!

Mika.