Are you ready? Babuccia's and Isa's talk show!!! PART-4

babuccia

:wub2: At least, we still have Hurley, he is so freaking funny! :biggrin2:

Im glad to read that you love them, you both! REally??? you know I love thhose things, dont ya?

I made a plan too. Mine is watching a movie (Im watching Number 9, a cartoon one), eat something (Im starving!!), look on i-net for some help with homework, watch some tv (desperate housewifes is today) and sleeeeeeeeeeep a lot.

Same here. My sisters also do.

Yeah, he's my favie as well :naughty: And Soyer has one brilliant sence of humour :wub2:

Haha, now I know your weakness :das::naughty:

Aww.. we had Desperate housewifes yesterday :wub2:

Ok, now I'm off. Love ya :huglove:

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, he's my favie as well :naughty: And Soyer has one brilliant sence of humour :wub2:

Haha, now I know your weakness :das::naughty:

Aww.. we had Desperate housewifes yesterday :wub2:

Ok, now I'm off. Love ya :huglove:

Oh, yeah! Sawyer is sooooooooo cool! And he's hot also :das:

I think you always knew that, but you dont want to admit it :teehee:

You saw it?? What season or episode are they playing??

Ok, see ya sweetie!! :huglove: And good luck for school if we dont see before! :wub2:

Oh, yeah! Sawyer is sooooooooo cool! And he's hot also :das:

I think you always knew that, but you dont want to admit it :teehee:

You saw it?? What season or episode are they playing??

Ok, see ya sweetie!! :huglove: And good luck for school if we dont see before! :wub2:

Aha, agree on this one :das:

Amm.. well.. maybe :naughty:

Ammmm... *confused* I don't know.. There was... ammm.. I better check it out and tell ya later :aah: I don't remember they names :roftl:

Good luck to yoo too :huglove:

Aha, agree on this one :das:

Amm.. well.. maybe :naughty:

Ammmm... *confused* I don't know.. There was... ammm.. I better check it out and tell ya later :aah: I don't remember they names :roftl:

Good luck to yoo too :huglove:

Hehehe, I knew that!

Am....... well...........maybe???:aah:

Ahm, I see. dont worry, I was just teasing a bit :aah::teehee:

Thanks! See ya!! (Im going now, so till tomorrow, nothing new from me!)

Hehehe, I knew that!

Am....... well...........maybe???:aah:

Ahm, I see. dont worry, I was just teasing a bit :aah::teehee:

Thanks! See ya!! (Im going now, so till tomorrow, nothing new from me!)

Of course you knew, we have familiar taste on guys :mf_rosetinted:

:naughty:

You better do not tease me :naughty: Haha

How was your day? Btw, I saw some nice pics you have uploaded on fb. Those are really nice and... you finally have snow :roftl:

Of course you knew, we have familiar taste on guys :mf_rosetinted:

:naughty:

You better do not tease me :naughty: Haha

How was your day? Btw, I saw some nice pics you have uploaded on fb. Those are really nice and... you finally have snow :roftl:

Yep, I still dont understand why we dont live together, we should, we would have tons of fun :teehee:

Ok............ I wont tease you...........

Yep, I was watching a movie last night and when it finished, all that snow was there!!!

My day was fine. I almost killed myself 5 times walkyn with all the ice on the street, but it worth. I havent done anything more, its freezing!! and snow its still there.

And yours??

Yep, I still dont understand why we dont live together, we should, we would have tons of fun :teehee:

Ok............ I wont tease you...........

Yep, I was watching a movie last night and when it finished, all that snow was there!!!

My day was fine. I almost killed myself 5 times walkyn with all the ice on the street, but it worth. I havent done anything more, its freezing!! and snow its still there.

And yours??

I know :boxed: It feels like I know you for ages :roftl:

:aah:

We still have a tons of snow. Tho it's not that cold as before, but still.. :huh:

It was quite fun. We had tons of fun at school :aah: Now weeeekeeeend :wub2: You know what;s on tv this weekend? X-men 2 and 3! :das:

Off to watch Friends. brb

I know :boxed: It feels like I know you for ages :roftl:

We still have a tons of snow. Tho it's not that cold as before, but still.. :huh:

It was quite fun. We had tons of fun at school :aah: Now weeeekeeeend :wub2: You know what;s on tv this weekend? X-men 2 and 3! :das:

Off to watch Friends. brb

Same here. And we just met a bit more than a year ago :teehee:

We have some snow still, but I bet its easier to walk now than this morning.

You had fun at school??? What did you do???

Really??? Wow, thats good luck!! Tons of it!! We dont have any good movies round tv this weekend. But Im gonna watch Adam (again) I saw this last week and loved it! :wub2:

Ok, I will be round here reading my Agatha Christie's novel!

Same here. And we just met a bit more than a year ago :teehee:

We have some snow still, but I bet its easier to walk now than this morning.

You had fun at school??? What did you do???

Really??? Wow, thats good luck!! Tons of it!! We dont have any good movies round tv this weekend. But Im gonna watch Adam (again) I saw this last week and loved it! :wub2:

Ok, I will be round here reading my Agatha Christie's novel!

Yeah... :wub2:

I bet it is. The ice don't stay like that for too long. At least in here.

Just being with friends :naughty: We always have tons of fun :naughty:

A dam? I don't think I even heard of it :naughty: Ans Agatha Christie? You like her? Agn4 has read some of her books..

Yeah... :wub2:

I bet it is. The ice don't stay like that for too long. At least in here.

Just being with friends :naughty: We always have tons of fun :naughty:

A dam? I don't think I even heard of it :naughty: Ans Agatha Christie? You like her? Agn4 has read some of her books..

:wub2:

Hehehe, it surprise me that it wasnt as much ice as I thought it was gonna be. We had a really cold night.

Ah, yeah, forgot about that! I just saw my mates (yesterday) for 2 hours, and most of the time we were watching videos of our teacher's baby :wub2: (she is soooooooooooo sweet!!!)

Is Adam. Like the name. You must see it, its sooooooooo sweet!

And yep, I love Agatha Christie. I have some of her books. I just love those kind of novels. Agne has a great taste in books, like you!

Btw, you already ate the sweets I sent ya??

:wub2:

Hehehe, it surprise me that it wasnt as much ice as I thought it was gonna be. We had a really cold night.

Ah, yeah, forgot about that! I just saw my mates (yesterday) for 2 hours, and most of the time we were watching videos of our teacher's baby :wub2: (she is soooooooooooo sweet!!!)

Is Adam. Like the name. You must see it, its sooooooooo sweet!

And yep, I love Agatha Christie. I have some of her books. I just love those kind of novels. Agne has a great taste in books, like you!

Btw, you already ate the sweets I sent ya??

I bet you are not used to it :huh:

At night it's really cold. But warm sheets can help :naughty:

Awww... meeting mates is always loads of fun :wub2: I imagine how cute that baby is :naughty:

I should check on it :naughty:

I know :mf_rosetinted::biggrin2:

No, as long as I know, they are still in fridge :naughty: I think we'll take care of them later today :naughty:

I bet you are not used to it :huh:

At night it's really cold. But warm sheets can help :naughty

Awww... meeting mates is always loads of fun :wub2: I imagine how cute that baby is :naughty

I should check on it :naughty:

I know :mf_rosetinted::biggrin2:

No, as long as I know, they are still in fridge :naughty: I think we'll take care of them later today :naughty

Of course, we are not used, so imagine how we feel like.........

Yep, yep, yep. And I have tons of sheets, so no problem for me :teehee:

Yeah! And we had something good yesterday. One of my classmates, Alfredo, is millionaire now!!! His dad won tons of money on the lotto :sneaky2:

Aww, she is :wub2: Oh! I can show you a video of his dad :das:

You should, you are gonna love it. And also 500 days of Summer.

:teehee:

Ah! Enjoy them!!!

See ya tomorrow!! :huglove:

Of course, we are not used, so imagine how we feel like.........

Yep, yep, yep. And I have tons of sheets, so no problem for me

Yeah! And we had something good yesterday. One of my classmates, Alfredo, is millionaire now!!! His dad won tons of money on the lotto

Aww, she is Oh! I can show you a video of his dad

You should, you are gonna love it. And also 500 days of Summer.

Ah! Enjoy them!!!

See ya tomorrow!!

You poor guys :huglove:

:thumb_yello:

Really? Millionaire? :shocked: What you said his phone number was..? :das:

Oh, ok! I love videos :biggrin2:

Mmm.. 500 days of summer. That would be more that awesome :roftl:

it's winter now :teehee:

but the best of the winter, is MY BIRTHDAY! :roftl:

the 18th of January :thumb_yello:

Hey, welcome to the thread :wink2:

My friend's bday is also on that day :teehee:

it's winter now :teehee

but the best of the winter, is MY BIRTHDAY! :roftl

the 18th of January :thumb_yello:

Then............ the best day of summer is September 2nd cause its mine???

You poor guys :huglove:

:thumb_yello:

Really? Millionaire? :shocked: What you said his phone number was..? :das:

Oh, ok! I love videos :biggrin2:

Mmm.. 500 days of summer. That would be more that awesome :roftl:

Hey, welcome to the thread :wink2:

My friend's bday is also on that day :teehee:

Yeah, not so poor. We dont have as much cold as you :wink2:

Really. I thought he was joking, but he wasnt!!!

Ok, will look for it. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=464cdmGVnqA He is the singer :das:

Yep, if you take the words exactly like that, but not if you do in the way the movie says :aah:

Then............ the best day of summer is September 2nd cause its mine???

Yeah, not so poor. We dont have as much cold as you :wink2:

Really. I thought he was joking, but he wasnt!!!

Ok, will look for it. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=464cdmGVnqA He is the singer :das:

Yep, if you take the words exactly like that, but not if you do in the way the movie says :aah:

September 2nd is in autumn, not summer. Sorry.

Yeah, that means we're poor :roftl:

But that is so cool :aah: What is he going to do with the money? :aah:

I'll take a look :teehee:

September 2nd is in autumn, not summer. Sorry.

Yeah, that means we're poor :roftl:

But that is so cool :aah: What is he going to do with the money? :aah:

I'll take a look :teehee:

Sorry ma' dear, but autumn doesnt start till September 21st, so I was right. :roftl:

but not poor in the same way as poor people. you are poor cause you always are suffering this cold!

I dont know. He doesnt even know. but it seems that his dad is gonna buy him a new car.

Hope you are gonna like it! :das:

Sorry ma' dear, but autumn doesnt start till September 21st, so I was right. :roftl:

but not poor in the same way as poor people. you are poor cause you always are suffering this cold!

I dont know. He doesnt even know. but it seems that his dad is gonna buy him a new car.

Hope you are gonna like it! :das:

How come? :blink: You're making fool out of me? :blink: Autumn starts on September 1st :blink:

Sounds smart :naughty:

New car! Cool! :aah:

It was nice! The guy who sang as quite attractive :naughty:

You know what, I really wanna try out onion ring :blink: I was thinking abou making some, but what if I found that I hate them? :blink:

How come? :blink: You're making fool out of me? :blink: Autumn starts on September 1st :blink:

Sounds smart :naughty:

New car! Cool! :aah:

It was nice! The guy who sang as quite attractive :naughty:

You know what, I really wanna try out onion ring :blink: I was thinking abou making some, but what if I found that I hate them? :blink:

Well, not sure when autumn starts on Lithuania, but in Spain it starts on September 21st. :aah:

A bit, doesnt it??

Yep, and I told you that he really needs one.

And he is my teacher, imagine how all the girls feel like at class :blush-anim-cl:

Well, I loooooove them. So, if you like onion, you must try them, you are gonna love them!

Well, not sure when autumn starts on Lithuania, but in Spain it starts on September 21st. :aah:

A bit, doesnt it??

Yep, and I told you that he really needs one.

And he is my teacher, imagine how all the girls feel like at class :blush-anim-cl:

Well, I loooooove them. So, if you like onion, you must try them, you are gonna love them!

Really? Wow, I just learnt something new today :boxed: When other seasons starts?

It does :naughty:

Let me know when he'll buy one :das:

I imagine :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

I tryed them yesterday. Tho I think I add too much salt, so it was interesting. Too bad I didn't have beer with those :naughty:

Really? Wow, I just learnt something new today :boxed: When other seasons starts?

It does :naughty:

Let me know when he'll buy one :das:

I imagine :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

I tryed them yesterday. Tho I think I add too much salt, so it was interesting. Too bad I didn't have beer with those :naughty:

Well, winter starts on December 21st, spring does on March 21st and summer on June 21st, and there???

Ok, but he called me today and told me that he already choose it. Dunno which one he choosed cause he didnt wanted to tell me............

:blush-anim-cl:

Oh, now I want some too!!! Im hungry, dunno why. I ate an hour ago.

Btw, I dont have school today. There is no class cause it snow a lot yesterday................ YAY!!!!

Well, winter starts on December 21st, spring does on March 21st and summer on June 21st, and there???

Ok, but he called me today and told me that he already choose it. Dunno which one he choosed cause he didnt wanted to tell me............

:blush-anim-cl:

Oh, now I want some too!!! Im hungry, dunno why. I ate an hour ago.

Btw, I dont have school today. There is no class cause it snow a lot yesterday................ YAY!!!!

No way! :blink: Autumn - September 1st, Winter - December 1st, Spring - March 1st and Summer - June 1st. That means we have everything earlier than you :teehee: But I honestly didn't know that.

Really? He's making a surprise for you? :das:

Lucky.. And I have plenty to do for tomorrow. I just finished the dialogue for English and sent it to Mindaugas. Well, at least one's done.

I wrote a letter for you this Saturday but I dunno when I'll be able to sent it to you, cuz I still have to buy you something, but it's so freezing outside, that I don't really feel like getting my ass out to this cold :tears:

No way! :blink: Autumn - September 1st, Winter - December 1st, Spring - March 1st and Summer - June 1st. That means we have everything earlier than you :teehee: But I honestly didn't know that.

Really? He's making a surprise for you? :das:

Lucky.. And I have plenty to do for tomorrow. I just finished the dialogue for English and sent it to Mindaugas. Well, at least one's done.

I wrote a letter for you this Saturday but I dunno when I'll be able to sent it to you, cuz I still have to buy you something, but it's so freezing outside, that I don't really feel like getting my ass out to this cold :tears:

Really?? I didnt knew that also. I thought it was on the same date worldwide............ Well, one more thing I know. :thumb_yello:

Kinda. I think he just wants me to find what new car he choose when I go to class tomorrow or later this week.

Oh, sorry to hear that. That sucks, but you are soooooooo use to this that you dont need to close schools. Imagine if I had to go to school with 20 cms of snow everywhere...............

Dont worry hun. Send it when you feel like going out and buy something, ok?? :wink2:

Really?? I didnt knew that also. I thought it was on the same date worldwide............ Well, one more thing I know. :thumb_yello:

Kinda. I think he just wants me to find what new car he choose when I go to class tomorrow or later this week.

Oh, sorry to hear that. That sucks, but you are soooooooo use to this that you dont need to close schools. Imagine if I had to go to school with 20 cms of snow everywhere...............

Dont worry hun. Send it when you feel like going out and buy something, ok?? :wink2:

That what I thought also :roftl:World is one strange place :boxed:

So he already have it, no?

I kinda wish you to try this for once :das: Walking in the snow is not so bad :fisch:

Ok, I feel a relief now :naughty: