• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

HAPPY VALENTINE! :flowers2:

cuddle1.jpg

Happy Valentine for you too Babs!!! :huglove:

Yeah, it takes some time, but everyone has to move on and live for today, not for the girl that was soooo yesterday :huh:

I know.. And updates are crazy.. :boxed:

No, not yet. Everyone seems to be addicted, but I don't really wanna be hooked on something now except Lost, cuz I'm afraid I don't have time to be addicted to everything :roftl:

Btw, yesterday there was one school event, school's awards. It was soooo hilarious! There were few nominations, nominees and stuffs like that. Sooo.. Audrius was nominated as a School's voice, because his natural voice is so high and unusual, but he thought, that he was nominated for a good singing. So when he was up on a stage to take his reward, the host asked him to sing a gamma and he was like "Do, si... woops". It was soooo hilarious :roftl: Poor guy! I saw his looking at me from the stage, but I just couldn't stop laughing :roftl::roftl:

Man, it was really so much fun last night :roftl:

Yep, he knows that, but he cant get her out of his head................

Yes! Im getting lost on this............ It says I have a new private messege, but I dont have any!!!!

Well, Im addicted to Lost too, but I saw the 2 first episodes of season 6th and Im getting lost by myself.................. So, Glee is a great way to left my mind far away from all that craziness for a moment.

Really???? Ahahahahahaha, I cant imagine him doing that!!!:aah:

oh ! on 190th page the topic has changed )))

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY to everyone! wish everybody had his/her special one to share it with )))

Welcome to the thread :wink2::biggrin2:

Do not worry, the topic hasn't been changed for ages :naughty:

Happy V day to you too :wub2:

Yep, he knows that, but he cant get her out of his head................

Yes! Im getting lost on this............ It says I have a new private messege, but I dont have any!!!!

Well, Im addicted to Lost too, but I saw the 2 first episodes of season 6th and Im getting lost by myself.................. So, Glee is a great way to left my mind far away from all that craziness for a moment.

Really???? Ahahahahahaha, I cant imagine him doing that!!!:aah:

One day he'll found something new :naughty: That's 100% working, believe me :roftl:

Same here.. I'm getting so confused there :roftl:

Really? I do not watch the season 6th before I end up watching the previous ones. But I bet it's really confusing.

Is it sometimes like Friends or what? If it's easy to watch, them maybe I could watch it.

But he did :roftl::roftl: Damn, there're no vids on youtube from that, but that was hit of the night :roftl::roftl::roftl:

One day he'll found something new :naughty: That's 100% working, believe me :roftl:

Same here.. I'm getting so confused there :roftl:

Really? I do not watch the season 6th before I end up watching the previous ones. But I bet it's really confusing.

Is it sometimes like Friends or what? If it's easy to watch, them maybe I could watch it.

But he did :roftl::roftl: Damn, there're no vids on youtube from that, but that was hit of the night :roftl::roftl::roftl:

Yap, but if he has closed his heart, it wont matter if he finds someone cause he wont see it.................

Yep, I cant find so much things. And I also dont understand why I was searching for a friend and wrote her name and it said "there isnt anybody with that name on Facebook" and when I wrote her email, she was there!!!

Well, its a musical show. More like High School Musical but in a tv show and with better actors/singers. Hot teacher included :das:

Im sure someone has a video of that. Me HAS to see it.

Yap, but if he has closed his heart, it wont matter if he finds someone cause he wont see it.................

Yep, I cant find so much things. And I also dont understand why I was searching for a friend and wrote her name and it said "there isnt anybody with that name on Facebook" and when I wrote her email, she was there!!!

Well, its a musical show. More like High School Musical but in a tv show and with better actors/singers. Hot teacher included :das:

Im sure someone has a video of that. Me HAS to see it.

Time will heal it :teehee: It always like that :wink2:

Stupid thing... My mum yesterday created FB :shocked:

HSM? Oh my... :roftl: That's like so Fail :roftl:

I found only his video as nominee, but you can clearly hear his high voice :aah::roftl:

http://www.plungiskis.lt/videogalerija/plungiskis.lt/nominantai-bravo-balsai-2010/

That's all I could found :aah:

Time will heal it :teehee: It always like that :wink2:

Stupid thing... My mum yesterday created FB :shocked:

HSM? Oh my... :roftl: That's like so Fail :roftl:

I found only his video as nominee, but you can clearly hear his high voice :aah::roftl:

http://www.plungiskis.lt/videogalerija/plungiskis.lt/nominantai-bravo-balsai-2010/

That's all I could found :aah:

I hope so............... :huh:

Really??? Why??? I bet its gonna be funny to have her XD

This is not Fail. I like that show, just give it a try. Search for some videos on internet. My fave is Imagine.

Ahahahahhahahaha!! Oh my........... I didnt expect him to sing!!!! :lmao:

I hope so............... :huh:

Really??? Why??? I bet its gonna be funny to have her XD

This is not Fail. I like that show, just give it a try. Search for some videos on internet. My fave is Imagine.

Ahahahahhahahaha!! Oh my........... I didnt expect him to sing!!!! :lmao:

:teehee:

Her friend/collogue invited her and so she is now. But I don't have her as my friend :aah:

No, I mean HSM was so fail :roftl: I'll look up for it :thumb_yello:

Well, he thinks he can sing awesomely :mf_rosetinted::roftl: :roftl: He even sang for me once :roftl:

:teehee:

Her friend/collogue invited her and so she is now. But I don't have her as my friend :aah:

No, I mean HSM was so fail :roftl: I'll look up for it :thumb_yello:

Well, he thinks he can sing awesomely :mf_rosetinted::roftl: :roftl: He even sang for me once :roftl:

Oh my............. That reminds me that something weird happened to me a few days back. I added one of my classmates and the day after, I had an email (to my normal email adress) of her auntie!!! How the hell did she fouind me??? Or my email???

Oops! Misunderstood!!!

Yap, I saw that............. poor him. I mean, he CANT sing, why did they left him do it???

Btw, Im trying to get my practises on Latvia or Lithuania!!!

Oh my............. That reminds me that something weird happened to me a few days back. I added one of my classmates and the day after, I had an email (to my normal email adress) of her auntie!!! How the hell did she fouind me??? Or my email???

Oops! Misunderstood!!!

Yap, I saw that............. poor him. I mean, he CANT sing, why did they left him do it???

Btw, Im trying to get my practises on Latvia or Lithuania!!!

Weird.. It looks like FB actually know everything :shocked: What did her auntie wrote to you? :roftl:

:naughty:

I know!!! :roftl: That's why I bursted to laugh when he won! And he didn't even know why :roftl:

Btw, this one really made me laugh out loud :roftl:

Weird.. It looks like FB actually know everything :shocked: What did her auntie wrote to you? :roftl:

:naughty:

I know!!! :roftl: That's why I bursted to laugh when he won! And he didn't even know why :roftl:

Btw, this one really made me laugh out loud :roftl:

I know!!!! FB is spying us!! Im not sure, I got an email saying that she wanted me to join FB.............. That was pretty weird......... Im gonna ask my mate on Wednesday.

Ahahahahahahah I wish I was there..........

Ahahahahahahahahahahah:roftl:

Btw, did you read me when I said this??? Im trying to get my practises on Latvia or Lithuania!!!

Have to go now. Im being a bad girl and Im not doing my homework............. See ya tomorrow! :huglove:

I know!!!! FB is spying us!! Im not sure, I got an email saying that she wanted me to join FB.............. That was pretty weird......... Im gonna ask my mate on Wednesday.

Ahahahahahahah I wish I was there..........

Ahahahahahahahahahahah:roftl:

Btw, did you read me when I said this??? Im trying to get my practises on Latvia or Lithuania!!!

Have to go now. Im being a bad girl and Im not doing my homework............. See ya tomorrow! :huglove:

Oh, my mum got the same from her college and she joined FB then.

Me too :teehee::wub2:

:roftl:

Yeah, I read, but I kinda forgot to replay :biggrin2:So how's it going? :roftl:

Tomorrow I'm off to my grandma, cuz it's her bday, but see ya soon! :huglove:

oh ! on 190th page the topic has changed )))

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY to everyone! wish everybody had his/her special one to share it with )))

Hello and welcome to this thread :bye:

well there are supposed to be a different topic for each day but we are just so lazy and busy :teehee:

How are you?

Oh, my mum got the same from her college and she joined FB then.

Me too :teehee::wub2:

:roftl:

Yeah, I read, but I kinda forgot to replay :biggrin2:So how's it going? :roftl:

Tomorrow I'm off to my grandma, cuz it's her bday, but see ya soon! :huglove:

Then, I got why your mum joined XD

:lmao:

Well, I have to give a presentation letter and a Cv to my highschool and wait till goverment says how many places we get............. Fingers crossed!!

Ok, then see ya someday (Im not sure if I will be coming tomorrow). Wish her a happy birthday from me! Btw, she shares b-day with Enrique XD

TOPIC FOR TODAY : HOW WAS YOUR VALENTINE'S DAY? :wub2:

Confused.............. Does that make any sense??

Well, I have to give a presentation letter and a Cv to my highschool and wait till goverment says how many places we get............. Fingers crossed!!

Ok, then see ya someday (Im not sure if I will be coming tomorrow). Wish her a happy birthday from me! Btw, she shares b-day with Enrique XD

Confused.............. Does that make any sense??

no :naughty: well maybe a bit..

It was completely horrible...

why? Well mine wasn't better:sneaky2:

TOPIC FOR TODAY : HOW WAS YOUR VALENTINE'S DAY? :wub2:

The same like it was last year - ordinary simple day :naughty:

:aah:

My fingers are crossed for ya on this one :wink2:

My grandma's bday went fine. She was so happy that she was able to stay with us one more year :wub2:

Happy bday Enrique :teehee:

The same like it was last year - ordinary simple day :naughty:

:aah:

My fingers are crossed for ya on this one :wink2:

My grandma's bday went fine. She was so happy that she was able to stay with us one more year :wub2:

Happy bday Enrique :teehee:

Well, ma teacher told me that you should help me on this. She told me that if you know any kind of centre (you know? for old people, for under 18 kids or anything like that) you should let me know how to contact with them, so they can try to get me a place there. She also told me that if there is any latin people there, working, better. ALSO FOR BABS!!!

Im glad to hear that :wub2:

I will let him know that, he spent the day at hospital and is kinda sick........

well.. i want to tell you some news but I want you to be on skype:wink2:

I already have it, but I havent install it yet.

Well, ma teacher told me that you should help me on this. She told me that if you know any kind of centre (you know? for old people, for under 18 kids or anything like that) you should let me know how to contact with them, so they can try to get me a place there. She also told me that if there is any latin people there, working, better. ALSO FOR BABS!!!

Im glad to hear that :wub2:

I will let him know that, he spent the day at hospital and is kinda sick........

I already have it, but I havent install it yet.

Ammm.. I'll see what I can do, but I am sure that here's no latin people :huh: Btw, I'm not using those kind of centre (I'm not even sure if I can found them here) unless you're talking about those art school, where young people are coming to play/draw/act etc..

Why, what happened to him?

Ammm.. I'll see what I can do, but I am sure that here's no latin people :huh: Btw, I'm not using those kind of centre (I'm not even sure if I can found them here) unless you're talking about those art school, where young people are coming to play/draw/act etc..

Why, what happened to him?

I knew you were gonna told me that. But I dont mind, you know??? And no, Im not talking about those kind of centres. Im talking about the ones were, for example, kids with police problems or with no parents go to have a "normal" life; or the ones were bad treatened women go to "hide" from their husbands.

Well, it seems like he broke down (??) and his parents bring him to hospital. So, as he is having stomach problems and cant eat properly, doctors left him there all day long. Btw, we got him a kitty!!!! Oh my........... that kitty was sooooooooooooooo sweet!! :wub2:

I knew you were gonna told me that. But I dont mind, you know??? And no, Im not talking about those kind of centres. Im talking about the ones were, for example, kids with police problems or with no parents go to have a "normal" life; or the ones were bad treatened women go to "hide" from their husbands.

Well, it seems like he broke down (??) and his parents bring him to hospital. So, as he is having stomach problems and cant eat properly, doctors left him there all day long. Btw, we got him a kitty!!!! Oh my........... that kitty was sooooooooooooooo sweet!! :wub2:

No, sorry, we don't have those kind of centres :huh:

Oh, I see. Poor guy. You got him a kitty? Oh, he's going to be so happy :wub2: Do you have a pic of that kitty? I love kitties :wub2:

Btw, tomorrow there's going to be our 100 days till exams (OMG. So soon :shocked: ) and we are having a party tomorrow's night. Ah, can't wait :groovy:

No, sorry, we don't have those kind of centres :huh:

Oh, I see. Poor guy. You got him a kitty? Oh, he's going to be so happy :wub2: Do you have a pic of that kitty? I love kitties :wub2:

Btw, tomorrow there's going to be our 100 days till exams (OMG. So soon :shocked: ) and we are having a party tomorrow's night. Ah, can't wait :groovy:

Really??? Too bad, I really wanted to go there............... :tears:

Yep, poor guy. Yes!!! And no, I dont have a pic, sadly. The other day we gave it to Enrique and the poor thing was so scared of all of us (imagine, 31 people touching you...........) But he told me he is gonna post a few on his Facebook, so I will send ya the link.

Really??? Have fun!!!! For me exams are gonna start next week, on Friday. And on weekend I have my practises of that Authism course I did, remember??