‹‹I'm a Stripper But Still Masculine›› Mikagasmics Part 24!

keti

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh and would someone like to link me to that vid with his trousers fallin off? Haha still trying to navigate the site :blush-anim-cl:

Here it is .. Have fun :wink2:

:biggrin2: Thank you!! I really don't know how you guys find all this stuff its like a Mika Goldmine! haha

Well, it's kinda easy if you make them yourself .. :aah::roftl:

Of course make him take of his shirt but i dont think it will be easy to get hin to take his pants off :naughty: And im almost pretty sure i'll yell some like "take it off" or "wanna see skin" at the show if i have been drinkin :naughty: Prob. also if not. Did it at the Malmö show

Im sure you both will (Kety will be a big help there- you both naughty girls!) :roftl::roftl:

me want piccies!

Hahahaha thanks...now i need to go out and buy a new camera so i can get super zoomed in photos and post them all here! (btw anyone got suggestions for good cameras? haha)

Sounds great! I wanted to take pics with zoom at my first show but took some without zoom and just desided not to take any cos i wanted to enjoy the show and not watch it through a cam and stand still

BIenne- can you post the photo in the mid of your sig and the one left to it? Please? I cant seem to find it...

:huglove:

This one?

161-border.jpg

I need to look for the other one, give me a second :wink2:

If I don't get to see Mika soon I'm pretty sure I'll just lie down and cry. I've been a painfully devoted fan for 2 1/2 years and I wanna see him!!!!!! :crybaby:

Aaaaaaaaaaw :huglove:

If I don't get to see Mika soon I'm pretty sure I'll just lie down and cry. I've been a painfully devoted fan for 2 1/2 years and I wanna see him!!!!!! :crybaby:

same!!! that is so unfair... :tears:

im with ya

This one?

161-border.jpg

I need to look for the other one, give me a second :wink2:

Aaaaaaaaaaw :huglove:

thank you!! :huglove::wub2:

Sounds great! I wanted to take pics with zoom at my first show but took some without zoom and just desided not to take any cos i wanted to enjoy the show and not watch it through a cam and stand still

Yea very good point but I feel like if I went without a camera and he took his shirt off i'd be like "damn...shudda brought a camera" haha