‹‹I'm a Stripper But Still Masculine›› Mikagasmics Part 24!

keti

what hun? :huglove:

:shocked:

What's the matter matter .... :huglove:

Pfff ...

I'm bored .. and tired ..

And ... and ...

everyone's posting on winning tickets .. and I want to go so badly and I'm just never gonna win :crybaby:

I just feel like crying atm ... and I'm not kidding :teehee:

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Pfff ...

And ... and ...

everyone's posting on winning tickets .. and I want to go so badly and I'm just never gonna win :crybaby:

Oh .... I saw that thread .... I'm keeping my fingers and toes crossed for you .... are you gonna go anyway ..... on the offchance you can get in :wub2:

Not that I'd ever do that ..... :lmfao:

Pfff ...

And ... and ...

I just feel like crying atm ... and I'm not kidding :teehee:

That makes us 2... except for the ticket thingy

hope the best for ya :huglove:

Oh .... I saw that thread .... I'm keeping my fingers and toes crossed for you .... are you gonna go anyway ..... on the offchance you can get in :wub2:

Not that I'd ever do that ..... :lmfao:

I don't know .. If Carina wants to do that .. But I doubt it, and I'm not gonna do it all on my own .. Then I'll just do my shift at work (wich cost me very much trouble, and a very nice person, to switch it ..).

I don't know .. If Carina wants to do that .. But I doubt it, and I'm not gonna do it all on my own .. Then I'll just do my shift at work (wich cost me very much trouble, and a very nice person, to switch it ..).

same here Bienne love, I cant win\ buy tickets this year either- its no fair... :tears:

can someone help?

the thing sent from mikasounds on email-

Tonight (Friday August 28) at five past midnight on Channel 4 you can see 'Mika: Through The Looking Glass'!

what time will it be for MFC clock?

And the worst thing: I know I shouldn't feel like this about it because I've seen him already 4 times, when others have no chance of seeing him at all.. So this shouldn't matter that much to me ..

But it does :tears: For some reason :tears:

And it sucks :boxed:

And the worst thing: I know I shouldn't feel like this about it because I've seen him already 4 times, when others have no chance of seeing him at all.. So this shouldn't matter that much to me ..

But it does :tears: For some reason :tears:

And it sucks :boxed:

aaww dear,don't worry!!! you'll have 1000 more chances to see him again!!!:wub2::wub2:and spend a really good time too!

don't feel sad,please!!:huglove: