‹‹I'm a Stripper But Still Masculine›› Mikagasmics Part 24!

keti

Leaving for today?

well g'night from me too. Take care so long and sweet dreams. :huglove::bye:

No no, I'm not leaving .. There were .. :roftl:

:naughty: if but where this ? :aah::blink:

Huh? :roftl:

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry did I miss anything? Do you mean this guy from Guns n Roses? But what do you mean you changed?

Changed in i have lost and got friends. And i use to "work" for a record compagny but not anylonger... they just ddnt tell me (they wanted me to work...) My life have kinda changed in what i use to do...

Youve got my permission!! Be free, young and fly!

Thx :pbjt:

Changed in i have lost and got friends. And i use to "work" for a record compagny but not anylonger... they just ddnt tell me (they wanted me to work...) My life have kinda changed in what i use to do...

Thx :pbjt:

Aww itsso sad... But Since I joined MFC I lost two "real" friend and one schoolmate..yeah my life changed alot too...Im just not who I used to be

Aww itsso sad... But Since I joined MFC I lost two "real" friend and one schoolmate..yeah my life changed alot too...Im just not who I used to be

Im soz about that. Im still what i use to be... ive just lost that and its kinda sad cos i loved em and same with the working thingy for the record compagny and other things... I have lost and gained a few things ever since i joined cos of a dream where Mika was in

No, not naked! Where are you getting that from? :roftl:

You really only think about one thing, do you? :sneaky2:

The naked vlog he will do if he gets on the op 3 on the uk itunes top 40. ive been thinkin about that one since he wrote it all 3-4 times + radio and other tweets have...

I dont only think about 1 thing only atm. What should take be? See Mika naked or/and have "fun" with him? :naughty::wink2:

Im soz about that. Im still what i use to be... ive just lost that and its kinda sad cos i loved em and same with the working thingy for the record compagny and other things... I have lost and gained a few things ever since i joined cos of a dream where Mika was in

I now how you feel. But do you mean you were recording for a company like lets say Meeks? Or just working there?