MIKA in New York, NY at United Palace Theatre

dcdeb

Did anybody get their seats? I got mine for Montreal and I know Vero is working today so I'll know our seats for NYC only tonight I guess... lollipops crossed :D

NO word YET!!!! OMG . . . are your seats GOOD for Montreal???? :shocked:

• Replies 732
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

NO word YET!!!! OMG . . . are your seats GOOD for Montreal???? :shocked:

Good you say? :naughty: The best: FRONT ROW CENTRAL!!!!!!!!!!

did they email you? i haven't gotten anything yet :no:

Yes today.... so you might wanna check your email often :wink2:

OMG OMG OMG Cassiopee!!!!!! :shocked:

YAY FOR YOU :clap: GIVES ME HIGH HOPES!!!!!! :swoon:

So far everyone who bought their tickets at the beginning of the pre-sale are front row... but we're a lot less MFCers going to Montreal but I'm sure we'll have good seats in NYC too :thumb_yello:

So far everyone who bought their tickets at the beginning of the pre-sale are front row... but we're a lot less MFCers going to Montreal but I'm sure we'll have good seats in NYC too :thumb_yello:

OOOHHHHHH I HOPE SO!!!!! I wish us ALL good luck for NYC!!!! :woot_jump:

Just got my tickets to Boston, and they are front row (at least I think so after watching a seating chart)!! So I think MFCers have good seats in New York too. Can't wait!!! :biggrin2:

Congrats on you seats for Boston :thumb_yello: Nothing more pleasant than being front row without having to queue for it :wink2:

Just got my tickets to Boston, and they are front row (at least I think so after watching a seating chart)!! So I think MFCers have good seats in New York too. Can't wait!!! :biggrin2:

I am about to DIE . . . I want to get the waiting game OVER already!!!!!

CONGRATS!!!!

Congrats on you seats for Boston :thumb_yello: Nothing more pleasant than being front row without having to queue for it :wink2:

THAT is SO true!!!! I have only been to 2 Mika shows and have already queued a total of 37 HOURS . . . If I do indeed get front row in NYC I am going to CRY like a baby!!!!! PURE happiness and (relief) of course!!!! :biggrin2:

Yeah there are 2 seating charts which are different, but I'm gonig by the livenation.com one. ME TOO!!! Ok off to the boston thread.

Did anybody get their seats? I got mine for Montreal and I know Vero is working today so I'll know our seats for NYC only tonight I guess... lollipops crossed :D

:biggrin2:THANK YOU SO MUCH!!, for passing that on. My heart is now pumping frantically.

Fingers crossed as I obsessively check email.

I am about to DIE . . . I want to get the waiting game OVER already!!!!!

CONGRATS!!!!

THAT is SO true!!!! I have only been to 2 Mika shows and have already queued a total of 37 HOURS . . . If I do indeed get front row in NYC I am going to CRY like a baby!!!!! PURE happiness and (relief) of course!!!! :biggrin2:

Holly...I just check my e-mail account...and nothing yet. I know is killing you to know and trust me...I am dying as well :aah::aah: