MIKA in New York, NY at United Palace Theatre

dcdeb

Aubrey is 13.5, 5'7" and Zoe is 12 and 5'5" I know we will be fine especially with all the MFC peeps there.

Can't wait for dinner!

You're all taller than me! :naughty: (5'1")

• Replies 732
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Uuuugggghhhhhh :sneaky2:

. . . I just got off the phone with the United Palace . .. and you might as well say GOT NO WHERE. According to 'all the staff on hand' (at the moment) there is NOT going to be ANYONE allowed to stand in the 'PIT' area *beteen the stage and where the seats start* They said that IF ANYONE TRIES security will remove them.

I told them about photos from concerts AT THAT THEATER . . where they all show the crowd AT THE STAGE . . . . and according to them THOSE were taken once the show was over. I BEG TO DIFFER!

I am still waiting for word from the Operations Manager of the venue (you KNOW I was not going to take that as an answer) :roftl: AS SOON as I hear from him - I will let you know. But, at this point looks like it is going to be a free for all. *OR if they are right, people will truly be standing just right in front of their seats* WE WILL SEE . . . .

I got a seat in DD row (4th row?). I don't know the size of the venue, but hope the view is okay

What is your seat number? We are in that row too! :roftl:

. . . there are a couple pics of the venue on the previous page . . .

I'm Number 6

Ooohh! We are 14 & 16 . . .

going by the seating charts . . .having 4th row is GREAT. The R E A L issue now is . . . what is going to happen with the PIT area once the show starts!!!! YOU KNOW!!!! Aahhhhhh! I cannot seem to get a straight answer THAT makes ANY sense at all!!!!! :mf_rosetinted:

unitedpalace1.jpg

Once the show starts . . . I am going to try and FIND OUT exactly HOW it works (as in if there is a certain ORDER to the process of people moving up) I will let everyone know!!!

I think this is a different show. The seats can be remove and then becoms GA.

And Ms Holly Denise ADAMS!!!

why are you stressing out?!?!?

I think this is a different show. The seats can be remove and then becoms GA.

And Ms Holly Denise ADAMS!!!

why are you stressing out?!?!?

ARE YOU SERIOUS LUCY . . .the seats CAN be removed? And they HAVE GA shows there . . . :shocked:

IN THAT CASE PEOPLE . . .

we HAVE nothing to worry about! :doh: WHAT THEY TOLD ME ON THE PHONE WAS T R U E for all 'seated shows' NO ONE - NO ONE - NO ONE . . is going to be allowed (passed security) in the PIT area . . . As I was told on the phone "You may stand in front of your seat - but no one will be permitted to stand in/block aisles or access the front of the stage"

I DIDN'T BELEIVE that cause of the pics . . . I never thought for one minute THAT those pics would have been from a GA performance!

I DON'T KNOW about yall . .. BUT I feel 100% better!! NO WORRIES! NONE!

:biggrin2:

Holly Thank you for checking into that.:flowers2:

You've helped me calm down.

Who knows if Mika has a stage extension so there wouldn't even be a pit then in that case baby we are ALL ROCKIN!!!:band:

I was thinking the SAME thing!!!! I am SURE he will have some sort of an extension!!! I am all good now too and totally calmed down! I just want the whole NYC experience to be FUN and worry-free . . . and it is UP to me to make it that way! And I am . .. NO MORE STRESSing OuT! :freak:

ARE YOU SERIOUS LUCY . . .the seats CAN be removed? And they HAVE GA shows there . . . :shocked:

yes they can. If you see them...it is hard to tell but they can be removed in rows.

Unless they changed them since the last time I was there and it was 2 years ago.

Holly Thank you for checking into that.:flowers2:

You've helped me calm down.

Who knows if Mika has a stage extension so there wouldn't even be a pit then in that case baby we are ALL ROCKIN!!!:band:

He might even come down to us. At least it happened when I went there.

this is from the Sonic Youth concert in July:

DSC_4781.jpg

Looks like everyone's seated, before the gig starts -- once it starts, I'm

sure it's hard to keep order, but to me, it looks like they make you start

out in your seats.

We'll keep asking until we find out for sure. :thumb_yello:

this is from the Sonic Youth concert in July:

DSC_4781.jpg

out in your seats.

It must be hard for security to keep control, Specially MCFERS :biggrin2:

out in your seats.

I REALLY don't want it to be a 'free for all' after it starts . . . . cause if that is the case THERE IS GOING TO BE some fights for sure. NOT COOL! :no:

We ALL need to just have fun. I want to!

We are gonna have FUN . . . DON'T YOU WORRY! :roftl:

It must be hard for security to keep control, Specially MCFERS :biggrin2:

MFCers are prolly the best behaved people ever! What ever are you talking about?

I REALLY don't want it to be a 'free for all' after it starts . . . . cause if that is the case THERE IS GOING TO BE some fights for sure. NOT COOL! :no:

I want no fights...I don't want MIKA to think we are that desperate.