MIKA in New York, NY at United Palace Theatre

dcdeb

Okay ladies, I hope you can take a break then or at least take it to PM.

I know this ticketing situation can be stressful just like the queuing situation but it's always fine when Mika comes out on stage. Everyone breathe!

yesss

deep breath

:thumb_yello:

• Replies 732
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I know this ticketing situation can be stressful just like the queuing situation but it's always fine when Mika comes out on stage. Everyone breathe!

I'm done with it.

I'm truly sorry for it getting out of hand:wink2:

so, Christine, what shows are you going to??

Are you coming to NYC? or philly? or Boston? :naughty:

Okay Christine! I am VERY upset that someone read my post AND TWISTED IT cause the misunderstood it . . when all the while I said the opposite of WHAT they thought! Perhaps people should READ a little more carefully before they REACT in such a manner of attack! ESPECIALLY when they are attacking a (so called friend) YOU SHOULD KNOW ME BETTER THEN that Bri! I am VERY disappointed in you!

Okay Christine! I am VERY upset that someone read my post AND TWISTED IT cause the misunderstood it . . when all the while I said the opposite of WHAT they thought! Perhaps people should READ a little more carefully before they REACT in such a manner of attack! ESPECIALLY when they are attacking a (so called friend) YOU SHOULD KNOW ME BETTER THEN that Bri! I am VERY disappointed in you!

I didn't read it wrong.

Oh well.

jboogie-Can you come to the dinner meet-up? :boing:

rikku411 thinks he is the only male. (He brought it up in the Dinner Meet-Up thread, started by HollyD. Go to this thread for inormation about the dinner meet-up. http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=19449

Not sure... I might have to wait for my boyfriend to get off work before I head up to the venue. I will have to find out what is going on.

Not sure... I might have to wait for my boyfriend to get off work before I head up to the venue. I will have to find out what is going on.

COOL! Is the BF into Mika?

When I look at my posts re:concert and dinner meet up, I seem a little like a stranger in the van. Trying to entice you. :blush-anim-cl:

COOL! Is the BF into Mika?

When I look at my posts re:concert and dinner meet up, I seem a little like a stranger in the van. Trying to entice you. :blush-anim-cl:

My momma told me I shouldn't take candy from strangers in broken down vans...:huh:

He told me the other day that I may have made him a fan as he was listening to him on his way to work. I gave him a copy of Mika's first CD and his iTunes gig...then he went and pre-ordered the new album, which surprised me. So it looks like he is hopping on the Mika Train!

My momma told me I shouldn't take candy from strangers in broken down vans...:huh:

He told me the other day that I may have made him a fan as he was listening to him on his way to work. I gave him a copy of Mika's first CD and his iTunes gig...then he went and pre-ordered the new album, which surprised me. So it looks like he is hopping on the Mika Train!

Wait 'til he sees him live! It changed me forever :blush-anim-cl: