Dinner Meet Up in NYC 10/16/09

HollyD

Okay Ladies and Gentlemen . . . . .

We are having a MFC Dinner Meet Up before the show at United Palace Theatre. We have found the perfect most convenient location. Good food - great atmosphere - most reasonable prices. And it is a great place for large groups. Being our first experience of a seated venue - we now have the luxury of being able to talk and actually relax before heading to the venue . . . HALLELUJAH! (I said that in my Rufus voice) :teehee:

The actual time has yet to be determined. But, will obviously be a couple hours before we need to head across the street! :biggrin2:

Place: El Malecon Restaurant

Location: 4141 Broadway (right across the street from United Palace)

Time: 4:00 PM

Details -

Menu: Latin American & Caribbean Food

*examples* soups - roast chicken - steamed veggies - salads - and latin items such as plantains - enchalatas - rice & beans (you get the idea) there is 'something for everyone' here . . rather you are a vegetarian or a serious meat luva! :thumb_yello:

This place is highly recommended - with the best prices around (good for us broke folks who had to travel) :rolls_eyes:

. . . ad they do serve beer and wine . . just saying :fisch:

Who's in:

Lucy

Holly

dianesellner78

Natalie

Nadira

NSM

Jason

Jamie

Aubrey

Zo-Zo

Cassiopée

Claudine

sunshine931

rikku411

tiibet

Mr. tiibet

lily

Edited by HollyD

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello. This COMPLETELY ROCKS Just wanted to say I'm just about 30 pounds lighter then I was for the Terminal 5 show.

Sort of a random statement :blush-anim-cl:

:clap: YAY - I am glad you are pleased with it . . . should be a fantastic time! AND :jawdrop: OH MY GOODNESS! :yay: congratulations to you!!! I am about 30 pounds HEAVIER then I was at Terminal 5 :teehee:

What time are we going to eat?

We will know what time we are meet up there when we know what time the show starts! :biggrin2: But, it will be a couple hours before time for us all to head across the street - and we WANT to be there a bit early!!! Thank GOD not 22 HOURS early!!!! :lmao:

We will know what time we are meet up there when we know what time the show starts! :biggrin2: But, it will be a couple hours before time for us all to head across the street - and we WANT to be there a bit early!!! Thank GOD not 22 HOURS early!!!! :lmao:

:roftl::roftl:

I will definitely let you know tonight.

I gotta go to class now. :bye:

Yes! I want to be there. It will be the first time I meet MFCers from NY, it's easier to see people before the gig. :thumb_yello:

@ Cassiopée : pour moi c'est oui!

Yay! We are so happy you will be able to come!!! :clap:

. . . and a lot of us are from Florida! :naughty:

Good! :roftl: You are right it is SO much easier to meet people BEFORE the show! And it makes the show THAT much more FUN!!! :boing:

Yep yep yep! :biggrin2: And I looked on internet the pictures of the theater, it's beautiful!

Yep yep yep! :biggrin2: And I looked on internet the pictures of the theater, it's beautiful!

It is beautiful! I have not been to a theater THAT amazing since the last time I saw Rufus (he always plays at the BEST most grand places) :swoon:

This is going to be GREAT! No stress and no huge rushing. :biggrin2:

Tell me about it Aubrey!!!! And I made sure the place had vegetarian items (like steamed veggies) JUST for you! :huglove:

Looks like the Montreal girls will be there!!!

YAY . . . and thank goodness cause I had already put yall on the list! :teehee:

:roftl: