MIKA in New York, NY at United Palace Theatre

dcdeb

Remember you have to sign for them. If you aren't home usually they (Mailman) leaves a little note.

21 DAYS

PS_I must thank Aubrey (Mika_Obessed) for doing all the fancy techy stuff to get the Mika ticket up on the site. :thumb_yello:

mamma proud

that is how I think UPS brought them today. because a note was left for me.

• Replies 732
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok haven't been on this thread for ages, a lot of catching up to do!! So let the quote fest begin!!!

She is not going to be happy bunny.

We got DD 14,16

I don't know how close we are.

4th row is VERY good!!! Especially if you consider the size of this venue!

I feel like throwing up I got

Orch x1 LL 6 8

aaawww... I'm sorry!!! still isn't bad!!! I'm sure you'll have a FAB time though, no matter what!!!

Yeah and since we have no real intention to use our seats (execpt to put our jacket!) I don't see why you couldn't be together :wink2: I just hope the security won't mind if we move closer to the stage :blink:

Euh... I would mind if people from like 5 rows behind me end up in front of me!! What's the point of a seated venue then???

I just has the most brilliant idea...

do you any of you have friends that are photographers that shoot concerts?

I wanna shoot Mika!

It's usually as simple as sending your portfolio to management and they give you some sort of press pass..

but I want to know the right way to go about it!

It would be seriously a complete dream come true. And after my allowed 3 or 4 songs I would go back to my seat..

What do you guys think?

I say go for it, it's worth trying!!!

I have been through a SEA OF EMOTIONS this morning.

I THOUGHT/hoped/prayed that maybe JUST maybe the ticket gods would BE WITH ME this ONE time seats are outta my own hands that queueing for 37 hours for just 2 shows would reap a wonderful blessing from the ticket gods . . WHY would I even think/feel/expect such a thing!? I am the MOST unlucky person anyone will ever meet - so WHY should this be any different?

And there is the PROOF . . .it is JUST my LUCK! We got tickets the MOMENT the link was active and LOOK what happened!

At FIRST I was beyond pissed/upset/devastated . . . ..

BUT - when I SAID that I was SO GLAD to have a seated venue . .. I REALLY meant it! NOW looking at my rant - I feel like a spoiled bitch who didn't get her way. And I don't LIKE that person at all! :no:

SO - I am NOT going to look at this show the same as ANY others. I am NOT going to focus on MIKA per say! NO NO NO . . . cause THAT would just piss me off! I am going to just HAVE FUN - being there . . . and sing and dance ans have a BLAST with Lucy! Finally we can JUST BE there together and HAVE FUN!

. . .. I feel like a icky bitch. I really do.

4th row is GREAT and you're not the most unlucky person in the world!!!

I think it is possible to stand in that area during the gig. Usually it is? But I hope people are not going to queue for that area before the gig? I mean, there is no point of having a seated venue if people are going to queue and stand there before the gig?

exactly my opinion

and the thing is... I'm very glad this is a seated venue and that I don't have to queue, because I'm pregnant. I'm just 2 months pregnant so it's not like I have a huge belly but I do get tired more quickly and don't feel like being shoved around in a crowd...

IN THAT CASE PEOPLE . . .

we HAVE nothing to worry about! :doh: WHAT THEY TOLD ME ON THE PHONE WAS T R U E for all 'seated shows' NO ONE - NO ONE - NO ONE . . is going to be allowed (passed security) in the PIT area . . . As I was told on the phone "You may stand in front of your seat - but no one will be permitted to stand in/block aisles or access the front of the stage"

I DIDN'T BELEIVE that cause of the pics . . . I never thought for one minute THAT those pics would have been from a GA performance!

I DON'T KNOW about yall . .. BUT I feel 100% better!! NO WORRIES! NONE!

:biggrin2:

Good!!! :thumb_yello:

He might even come down to us. At least it happened when I went there.

Ooooohhh that would be great!!!:wub2:

this is from the Sonic Youth concert in July:

DSC_4781.jpg

Looks like everyone's seated, before the gig starts -- once it starts, I'm

sure it's hard to keep order, but to me, it looks like they make you start

out in your seats.

We'll keep asking until we find out for sure. :thumb_yello:

I hope people don't go mad when the gig starts...

I REALLY don't want it to be a 'free for all' after it starts . . . . cause if that is the case THERE IS GOING TO BE some fights for sure. NOT COOL!

I hope so too... don't think people are going to fight but some people might end up being ultra squished and all

Heeey guys, I'm about to PM a bunch of you about a little idea I have! Check your inbox!:)

I like it :)

Wait 'til he sees him live! It changed me forever :blush-anim-cl:

Me too.... once you see him life, you're Mikafied FOR LIFE

That would be the first city I'd consider moving to too if I had a choice.

Defo me too!

:sad:

Hopefully the venue will let everyone get up after everyone is seated and then we can go up the stage:wink2:

Don't mean to be a downer but I hope that doesn't happen :(

I just got an email saying that my NYC tickets have been dispatched via USPS and I need to sign for them.::roftl::mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow:

Didn't recieve any email yet... *worries*

Just got a message from Sandbag telling my tickets have been shipped!!! :roftl: and Mika will be here in NYC tomorrow!!!! I wonder what he's up to... a surprise secret gig would be fun :teehee:

didn't receive any email yet :(:(

My hubby has been in NYC the last few days, and he says he saw some

posters announcing Mika's appearance on GMA on Friday! I thought

that was something... I told him to keep an eye out for a tall, curly-haired

handsome young man, and he said, "Yes, dear, after nearly

3 years of your obsession, I know what Mika looks like." :blush-anim-cl:

I can just imagine if my husband were to run into Mika. HUBBY:

"My wife, dcdeb is one of your biggest fans." MIKA: "Oh no, not HER!" :shocked:

:roftl:

Yes, my ticket is on its way, too! :roll1: See you soon!

But please, no secret gig -- I think my heart would break since I can't

get up there! :tears:

lollll!!!

we got our tickets!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

didn't receive mine yet!!! I'm beginning to worry... A LOT

Haha

I was watching the making of the parc de princes show on itunes and got so stoked for this show, anyone know what theyre wearing yet?:mf_lustslow:

Don't know yet but there will be some gold involved, that's for sure!!