MIKA in New York, NY at United Palace Theatre

dcdeb

• Replies 732
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Pretty scarf :clap: <makes me think of Rufus> but then again - what dosen't! :das:

LOL

I am not wearing a coat for Friday. Just warm items. It gets really cold by the PM. But during the day is alright.

For Sunday, we are definitely getting some blankets, hats and cloves.

LOL

I am not wearing a coat for Friday. Just warm items. It gets really cold by the PM. But during the day is alright.

For Sunday, we are definitely getting some blankets, hats and cloves.

Yes - we have to be as comfy as possible!!!! :aah:

I've cleaned the van, so if people want a ride down town after the gig (if taxi's aren't available)

Let me know how where to so that I can get directions home from that location.

OR someone can google a taxi company and then call them from the venue.

I'm sure you guys have it figured out by now, but just wanted to make myself available.

:biggrin2:

:boing:

Me too!!

I still haven't decided if I want to go to the meet up or not:blink:

I'm so torn:sad:

I don't GET that at all! :dunno: Either you WANT to go or you don't it is simple. Either you want to be in the company of other EXCITED MFCers right before the gig or you don't have time for that. Why are you so torn!?

I don't GET that at all! :dunno: Either you WANT to go or you don't it is simple. Either you want to be in the company of other EXCITED MFCers right before the gig or you don't have time for that. Why are you so torn!?

Because I was thinking that if we didn't wait in line that we would miss something, like Mika walking threw the front door or something like that:naughty:

But because of last nights gig when everyone went to dinner before the show and said how relaxing it was, I felt better:naughty:

I'm not really here right now:insane::naughty:

I'm panicking. Which gives me an intense desire to go shopping for THAT CERTAIN SOMETHING and I don't even know what that something is.

Really psych about dinner meet-up.

Story:

Our friend Joe was going to a concert, but before the show he decided to eat at the restaurant right next to the venue. He was sitting by himself when a family came and asked if they could share is table as all other tables were taken.

Sure he says. They are chatting away about this and that and she asks him if he is going to the concert next store. Why yes he is. Well the woman is Debby Harry's cousin. So Joe just got upgraded from way back to way front AND got to go back stage and meet the band and hang out.

So moral of the story Share your table.

Because I was thinking that if we didn't wait in line that we would miss something, like Mika walking threw the front door or something like that:naughty:

Oh I thought it was because you had better things to do. That was my understanding. :doh:

I'm panicking. Which gives me an intense desire to go shopping for THAT CERTAIN SOMETHING and I don't even know what that something is.

Really psych about dinner meet-up.

Story:

Our friend Joe was going to a concert, but before the show he decided to eat at the restaurant right next to the venue. He was sitting by himself when a family came and asked if they could share is table as all other tables were taken.

Sure he says. They are chatting away about this and that and she asks him if he is going to the concert next store. Why yes he is. Well the woman is Debby Harry's cousin. So Joe just got upgraded from way back to way front AND got to go back stage and meet the band and hang out.

So moral of the story Share your table.

I love that story - and it is SO true. For many different aspects in life!!!

ANYONE is welcome to share the MFC table . . cough*<especially those that are Lebanese>*cough