Yeah Yeah Yeahs

celien

Yeah Yeah Yeahs are a New York City-based indie rock band. The band consists of lead singer Karen O, drummer Brian Chase, and guitarist Nick Zinner.

The band has recorded three studio albums; the first, Fever to Tell, was released in 2003. The second, Show Your Bones, was released in 2006 and their third studio album is called It's Blitz! (2009).

(source: wikipedia)

290px-Yeah_Yeah_Yeahs.jpg

Links to songs:

Runaway:

Zero: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TGxBTsmuRIk&feature=fvst

Maps: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SYJjHCZN46U

Foxxy and I really like this band so we decided to start a thread about them… Anyone else here who likes them? :)

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for opening this :teehee:

I really really really love "Maps" and whole "It's Blitz!" album is sooo great :wub2:

Karen got great voice :naughty:

So, more fans? :teehee:

just listened to "Hysteric" again :wub2: "It's blitz" is such a great album! :wub2:

just listened to "Hysteric" again :wub2: "It's blitz" is such a great album! :wub2:

Yeah :wub2: Tho I don't really like the album's artwork. Well, the pic is great, but I won't put it as the cover :naughty:

Btw, have you seen the video for "Heads will roll"? :naughty:

Yeah :wub2: Tho I don't really like the album's artwork. Well, the pic is great, but I won't put it as the cover :naughty:

Btw, have you seen the video for "Heads will roll"? :naughty:

me neither, it's a weird cover :teehee:

yeah, I've seen it once on television, but I can't see it on YouTube. I can remember that she was in three pieces or something at the end :naughty:

me neither, it's a weird cover :teehee:

yeah, I've seen it once on television, but I can't see it on YouTube. I can remember that she was in three pieces or something at the end :naughty:

:teehee:

Really? I haven't seen it aired yet :teehee: Aha, she was :naughty: I found that a bit unusual and odd :naughty:

It's on myspace, but I bet there's something wrong with my java, cuz I can't see it at the moment. Try you.

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=58051987

Really? I haven't seen it aired yet :teehee: Aha, she was :naughty: I found that a bit unusual and odd :naughty:

It's on myspace, but I bet there's something wrong with my java, cuz I can't see it at the moment. Try you.

hehe yeah and the "blood" in the clip is red confetti :naughty:

I have to go now, sorry

gonna check it out later :biggrin2:

ttys! :huglove:

hehe yeah and the "blood" in the clip is red confetti :naughty:

I have to go now, sorry

gonna check it out later :biggrin2:

ttys! :huglove:

Tell me if it works, cuz now I'm really scared that it might be something wrong with my java :blink:

See ya! :huglove:

I LOVE yyy! Came into them through the Horrors fan forum. I love It's Blitz! but their older work as well.

Yay, Celein, we're not alone :teehee:

I gotta chech their previous records, since I found "Maps" such an amazing track :wub2: It's from 1st album, right? :naughty:

I LOVE yyy! Came into them through the Horrors fan forum. I love It's Blitz! but their older work as well.

yay! We're not alone indeed :biggrin2:

think I need to check out their older albums too!

what's your favourite song of It's Blitz?

I can see it! It's loading very very slow but that's because of my internet connection... I'm afraid it's your java :s

Heyyy,great you posted this,I love them

My favourite is : Heads Will Roll :

kisses :wink2:

yeah, heads will roll is also one of my favourites :wub2: thanks for posting the link! :huglove: Loved it!

She's great!! Wish I had discovered YYYs earlier!!

maybe a year ago I heard about them,and I listened to them to,but then..I just forgot them,and..about 6/7 days ago my brother was at home listening to them VERY VERY LOUD and I just liked them again ahah :teehee:

Karen O has an awesome style

maybe a year ago I heard about them,and I listened to them to,but then..I just forgot them,and..about 6/7 days ago my brother was at home listening to them VERY VERY LOUD and I just liked them again ahah :teehee:

Karen O has an awesome style

I like her haircut, it suits her so well! Loved her clothes at that show you posted :thumb_yello:

I heard them for the first time in June. I saw their name on the poster of the festival Rock Werchter and I looked them up on the internet! "Zero" was the first song I heard :wub2:

I like them a lot I love their older stuff though :biggrin2:

Now I must to listen their older records :naughty:

I can see it! It's loading very very slow but that's because of my internet connection... I'm afraid it's your java :s

Ok, great. Gotta see what's wrong with my pc then :roftl:

I like her haircut, it suits her so well! Loved her clothes at that show you posted :thumb_yello:

I heard them for the first time in June. I saw their name on the poster of the festival Rock Werchter and I looked them up on the internet! "Zero" was the first song I heard :wub2:

yes,I love the hair too!

ahah,awesome :D

I think Zero, but it's almost tied with Heads Will Roll.

both great songs :wub2:

I love the hair as well, I've always loved the 60's style.

Her hairstyle is quite similar to the singer of ipso facto: click.

so cool!! Love that style!