Say something random. Part 2

Foxxy

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I lurv when Mika dresses preppy.

I lurv Mika's peacoat/military navy blue jacket with the gold anchor buttons. :wub2:

Didn't know where else to post this stupid random thought of mine.

One of my TAs has wee little feet. I mean, he's not the tallest guy ever but...still, he has small feet. I laugh (in my head) everytime.

:roftl:

A male teacher at my school is a little shorter than the average man, and he has the smallest ears I've ever seen. Today when I was sitting in his classroom, he was telling us about how the last class actually measured how small they were with a ruler :naughty:

He let them out of curiosity :teehee:

Today at lunch we were talking about Lady gaga's concert and stuff so my friend asked if i wanted to go and i was like noo i'm broke! i'm going to a concert this week... so he asked whose concert i'm going to and i said MIKA! and you had to see his expression...:roftl: he's such a homophobic person :naughty:

I kinda feel gulity for giving Alphabeat the idea of getting the news of their new single into the trending topics on twitter because since then they've been mentioning alot about the things in the trending topics.. And I don't think somehow it's gonna get into there... I feel very bad for this :giljotiini:

I feel there should be a rule I should not give any ideas to any bands or artists... It's a good thing Mika is a good boy and ignores my tweets to him!