Say something random. Part 2

Foxxy

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG I know!! I think I'm going to creep him out. :blush-anim-cl:

I'm an expert at creeping boys out! Just don't get too excited if he excepts your friend request just relax before you write on his wall, comment on posts/status,etc. or talk on fb chat. There's a little tip, good luck with the boy on facebook!! :wink2:

I'm an expert at creeping boys out! Just don't get too excited if he excepts your friend request just relax before you write on his wall, comment on posts/status,etc. or talk on fb chat. There's a little tip, good luck with the boy on facebook!! :wink2:

Aww. :lol3: I don't know if it was supposed to but that first line made me giggle. :lol3:

Yeah. I don't know what he'll think if he takes a look at some of the stuff I've posted. Like, nothing is too bad but...I don't know how he'll take it if he reads it. :roftl:

Thanks. :aah:

I have nothing *I hope* to do tomorrow so it'll get a doy off before I have to climb 3 flights of stairs at school (Damn my fear of elevators!).

Good luck with your request :thumb_yello:

Oh crap. Me too! Except I actually go in elevators. But when I do I have to lean against/be near the wall. And the entire time I am freaking out on the inside. You...have commitment. :aah:

Thanks. It's sad I post stuff like this all the time on here. :rolls_eyes:

If he does what that guy tigerclaws95-mentioned did, then he wasn't worth it from the start :thumb_yello:

That boy is a, I can't say what but you can gather the sort of lanuage I'd use. He seemed cool on the outside on on the inside he was a total jerk. I've learnt though, people to go for are the ones who are good on the inside, caring and there for you. It doesn't matter if they are not beautiful on the outside but if they are on the inside, then they are the ones to go for!

It kinda sounds a bit crazy coming from a 14 year old (Well I'm 14 and just over half now, my birthday is in 4 months exactly. 2nd March which strangely is also the same day as the boy who was a jerk to me).

So don't listen to me if I'm blabbling on, I still dunno what love is yet exactly!

Aww. :lol3: I don't know if it was supposed to but that first line made me giggle. :lol3:

Yeah. I don't know what he'll think if he takes a look at some of the stuff I've posted. Like, nothing is too bad but...I don't know how he'll take it if he reads it. :roftl:

Thanks. :aah:

Well if that 1st line made you giggle, great thank you! I'm not that funny so when I make someone laugh it makes me happy and smile :biggrin2:

What sort of stuff have you posted exactly?? If it's something that can be taken the wrong way, I wouldn't risk it.

You need to make a good impression. Don't freak him out or he'll block and delete you, then all your hopes and dreams for him will be ruined!

Oh crap. Me too! Except I actually go in elevators. But when I do I have to lean against/be near the wall. And the entire time I am freaking out on the inside. You...have commitment. :aah:

Thanks. It's sad I post stuff like this all the time on here. :rolls_eyes:

If I get into an elevator I lean against the back and hold on to the rail while nearly hyperventalating. And then I pratically run out of them.

I'd rather cry my way up the stairs :lol3:

I dunno about commitment. Just extreme parnoia :naughty:

Where better to blab that MFC? :lol3:

If I get into an elevator I lean against the back and hold on to the rail while nearly hyperventalating. And then I pratically run out of them.

I'd rather cry my way up the stairs :lol3:

I dunno about commitment. Just extreme parnoia :naughty:

Where better to blab that MFC? :lol3:

Aww. It sounds like a fair trade then. :naughty:

Shut up. It's commitment.

Oh. Well, I suppose that's true. :teehee:

The talk of facebook and elevators has reminded me, the boy from school hasn't got back to my message yet!! :shocked:

BTW, the elevator bit comes into cos in the Xscape on Saturday we went to, we took the elevator up.

I need to speak to him, I don't want him to get involved in my trouble and get hurt for me.. It's kinda strange tho that he's done this... Maybe my theory is actually right after all!! :thumb_yello:

But if it doesn't go away and gets worst, I think you should get it checked out.

Yeah, probably.

My family isn't big on doctors.

Which side is the worst to have pain in? The left, isn't it?

I sound old, don't I? I sound like an old woman. Hip pain, chest pain, neck pain, tired, back hurts, blah blah blah. To think I'm only 18!

I'm new :)

I have 3 dogs (Desmond, Molly and Jumble) :biggrin2:

I am obsessed with Helena Bonham Carter. She is amazing :teehee:

I am even more obsessed with Harry Potter :kaf:

I love Mika more then anything :wub2:

I have 4 brothers and 2 sisters

I live in Melbourne but go to London twice a year

I look at properties to rent in London

I am moving to London in 2 years :D

I have an uncle who is younger then me

I am young, yet I have already overcome an alcohol addiction :kachinga:

I wish I didn't, but I smoke :smoke::thumbdown:

My cousin is a famous chef

I want to be a book editor/publisher when I'm older

My dream university is Oxford, however I shall settle for Kings College :)

I have judging eyes (so I'm told) :shun:

I wear my heart on my sleave

I hate hiding things

I just thought this seemed like a good place to intro my true, strange, self :bye:

I'm new

I have 3 dogs (Desmond, Molly and Jumble)

I am even more obsessed with Harry Potter

I am moving to London in 2 years :D

I hate hiding things

I just thought this seemed like a good place to intro my true, strange, self :bye:

HI!! WELCOME TO THE MFC!

I'm so happy to see another person my age! Sorry I stalked your page I want to move to London in 2 years too, what a strange coincidence.:biggrin2: And boy do you have a big family!!! I'm all on my lonesome :( lol, I like it sometimes though...

I have 2 doggies :) One is a big Lab (Dingo) and the other a tiny Chihuahua (Pancho) . Hahaha, they love each other though, its so cute when they are together

I'm new :)

I have 3 dogs (Desmond, Molly and Jumble) :biggrin2:

I am even more obsessed with Harry Potter :kaf:

I am moving to London in 2 years

I hate hiding things

Hi!! You can make a thread and introduce yourself here so that others can see it...but ayways WELCOME! :biggrin2: