Say something random. Part 2

Foxxy

Isn't there suppose to be a chop of his hair in an hair salon or something in London. Didn't he donate some his hair to be put on display??

It can't be that tough to get a piece of his hair, just ask him if you can bought a piece.. :naughty:

(I want a piece of his hair :wink2: )

The hair salon place from Big Girl? That was a salon, right?

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Isn't there suppose to be a chop of his hair in an hair salon or something in London. Didn't he donate some his hair to be put on display??

It can't be that tough to get a piece of his hair, just ask him if you can bought a piece.. :naughty:

There is?? That shouln't be in a hair salon... it should be in a museum!!!!

I want a piece of his hair too... Mika's gona go bald!:roftl:

Is there really? :blink:

I'll just go steal that then. Attach it to my doll. Do some magic. Then make Mika fall in love with me :biggrin2:

Is there really? :blink:

I'll just go steal that then. Attach it to my doll. Do some magic. Then make Mika fall in love with me :biggrin2:

Not if I do it first!:roftl::naughty:

*sneaks up behind him*

... *snip*

:teehee:

Jajajaj tha'd be hilarious!! I'd be like: "look Mika, a flying elephant with a tutu!!" and then when he looked I'd cut it off...:roftl:

:roftl: What happened?

Well, when I took it out, It was like black... heck I don't know what to call it. It was like black hard crusty plastic. And it was smoking!!! The freaking fire alarm when off!!!!!

It smelt like.... BAD

The hair salon place from Big Girl? That was a salon, right?

There is?? That shouln't be in a hair salon... it should be in a museum!!!!

I want a piece of his hair too... Mika's gona go bald!:roftl:

I dunno whether its the same one as in the "Big Girl" vid. But I remember reading it that he'd donated some of his hair to be on display in in a hair salon in London.

I think his hair should be in a museum and so should a pair of his custom made boxers be too! :teehee:

Well I'll start walking to London then, which is about 60-90 miles away depending which way I take (easy or long way).... :naughty:

Well I live in america so you'll still prolly get there before me :naughty:

Mika's hair will not curl and is falling out! :hair:

Well I live in america so you'll still prolly get there before me :naughty:

Mika's hair will not curl and is falling out! :hair:

Do you think if we tell him we need his hair for our reasons... some of his hair may possibly fall out in fear?? :blush-anim-cl:

I better get to sleep now, I have to be up in a few hours literallly! :biggrin2:

NIGHT NIGHT EVERYONE!!!

Do you think if we tell him we need his hair for our reasons... some of his hair may possibly fall out in fear?? :blush-anim-cl:

I better get to sleep now, I have to be up in a few hours literallly! :biggrin2:

NIGHT NIGHT EVERYONE!!!

:lol3: Very possibly :naughty:

Good night :bye:

I need to head oss soon too. School :puke:

There are photos of people on Facebook. And they've ingested so much alcohol that they're puking. Photos of you puking? I'm sorry, but that's disgusting. When does drinking so much to the point of vomiting become cool? Maybe I'm lame or something. I just don't understand what's cool about drunken puking. :blink:

There are photos of people on Facebook. And they've ingested so much alcohol that they're puking. Photos of you puking? I'm sorry, but that's disgusting. When does drinking so much to the point of vomiting become cool? Maybe I'm lame or something. I just don't understand what's cool about drunken puking. :blink:

Eww :shocked:

I barely understnd what's cool about drunk.

But drunken puking is disgusting!