*enters Mikagasmics*

*sees who's around and going :sneaky2: at the 11 notebooks waiting to be wrapped next to me because I want to stay here but can't*

* :bye: to all of you*

*says Hi!*

Hi!

*remains invisible :mf_rosetinted: *

:bye: You ..

Have fun :naughty:

Btw, about that coming over to my house .. I'd like that, but I think it's a bit impossible .. There's not much room in/at my house :sad:

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

They have to have strong will..I tried and failed after 6 hrs!

(BTW is it stupid to ask who Laurel is?(like whats her nickname) I still need to fill in some of information bout MFC:roftl:)

Well ... Her nickname is ... Laurel!

You know Laurel! :shocked::aah:

I wouldn't be able to do it, that's for sure :naughty:

Laurel is...Laurel :wink2::naughty:

I wouldnt too!!!!!!

At a meeting i went to today about me and my future there was the normal "try and make Angel say yes to get hospitalised" thingy.... but as soon as they asked i thought that i cant do it.... no Mika and no MFC for donno how long time... can be 14 days or 4 months... i cant live without that! :blush-anim-cl:

Mhmmmm :sad:

Mikagasmics will miss her :tears:

Loadsa people are taking Mika-breaks now, aren't they? first Bianca, now Laurel (if she is taking a Mika-break. She never said :\ )

:no:

You know it was actually quite weird for me too because at the beggining of my holiday I was at the Mika gig (it was literally the first day of holiday :naughty: ) and at the end of the holiday I was in a state where I didn't even want to hear his name. What was in between was a roller-coaster ride I will never forget. I have discovered a lot about myself more that ever. Last year, I also had a great summer discovering the most of Mika but this one was a lot greater.

The thing is that when I saw myself in the mirror crying for not being able to go to the pub party I stopped and thought for a second: "What's going on? I don't want to be an obssesive fan"

I always claim to respect and be grateful to Mika for unawarely helping me finding my way, because if it wasn't for him I would've never found out that I would really LOVE making movies of my own and that I'm actually good at them. I was in the 9th grade and was thinking: what could I possibly do with my life, you know and listenint to Mika's music throughout the rest of the year, I started to think how I'd love to work with him but the question was HOW? Because I know I couldn't be anything more than friends or acquaintances at least with him, so I thought that given the fact that my mind was going crazy rolling these short visions for his songs before my eyes each time I listened to them, I had my revelation.

Therefore I could never think of even the idea of giving up on Mika EVER. But this break was so so useful, because it has taken me out from the state of obssesive fan to the pure daydreamer I've always been imagining myself making it big on Mika's videos sets.

THE END! :biggrin2:

For the necklace? :shocked::boing:

think it will get here before the 28th... takes a weeks time from the states...

no, for Mika :mf_rosetinted:

:roftl:

thing is, I dont know where this shop is... ad it might just make a stop on the way :teehee:

You know it was actually quite weird for me too because at the beggining of my holiday I was at the Mika gig (it was literally the first day of holiday :naughty: ) and at the end of the holiday I was in a state where I didn't even want to hear his name. What was in between was a roller-coaster ride I will never forget. I have discovered a lot about myself more that ever. Last year, I also had a great summer discovering the most of Mika but this one was a lot greater.

The thing is that when I saw myself in the mirror crying for not being able to go to the pub party I stopped and thought for a second: "What's going on? I don't want to be an obssesive fan"

I always claim to respect and be grateful to Mika for unawarely helping me finding my way, because if it wasn't for him I would've never found out that I would really LOVE making movies of my own and that I'm actually good at them. I was in the 9th grade and was thinking: what could I possibly do with my life, you know and listenint to Mika's music throughout the rest of the year, I started to think how I'd love to work with him but the question was HOW? Because I know I couldn't be anything more than friends or acquaintances at least with him, so I thought that given the fact that my mind was going crazy rolling these short visions for his songs before my eyes each time I listened to them, I had my revelation.

Therefore I could never think of even the idea of giving up on Mika EVER. But this break was so so useful, because it has taken me out from the state of obssesive fan to the pure daydreamer I've always been imagining myself making it big on Mika's videos sets.

THE END! :biggrin2:

happens to me way too often too... :blink:

Btw, about that coming over to my house .. I'd like that, but I think it's a bit impossible .. There's not much room in/at my house :sad:

He would actually cause a lot of trouble if coming here! :naughty: I'd have to take a lot of things off the walls related to him so that he wouldn't cosider me a freak and then the walls would look too empty with some holes in them from the nailed frames I have which would be ever freakier. :freak: but I'm a teenager in love with him! :aah:

He would actually cause a lot of trouble if coming here! :naughty: I'd have to take a lot of things off the walls related to him so that he wouldn't cosider me a freak and then the walls would look too empty with some holes in them from the nailed frames I have which would be ever freakier. :freak: but I'm a teenager in love with him! :aah:

Yeah .. I don't have any Mika-pics/posters here at all ... :fisch:

I dont really know. I dont know her from the line,she first Im last:roftl::roftl:...maybe I spoke to her...but in not sure...

Hmm .. ok ... sorry :aah:

no, for Mika :mf_rosetinted:

thing is, I dont know where this shop is... ad it might just make a stop on the way :teehee:

Im confused... you mean the poster thingy you would order? or a confirm that you CAN send Meeks to me as a assembly kit? :roftl:

yeah but it happens in short bursts for me... god i'm weird... :blink:

when you're a teenager most people have a fantasy with some celebrity or other... i just think it's part of growing up :blush-anim-cl: mine just happens to be Mika (and Daniel Radcliffe) :teehee:

Sounds terrible but you just need a slap from time to time for that...not YOU particulary, but you in general. :biggrin2:

I know what you mean...

it would be really cool to have a picnic MFC meetup at my mom's place- its got the biggest yard, and a trampoline, and a rocking chair... :naughty:

but no one would bother traveling all the way up here :roftl: