The Boy Who Knew Too Much is out, I think we all agree its PARTY TIME!

inbar_assaf

• Replies 511
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

*takes the booze and throws it to Angel*

*Angel takes it hapilly*

Just do the dancing banana dance, girl! There's nothing wrong about it! :pbjt: :pbjt: :pbjt:

I'm overreacting with this banana, aren't I? :aah:

But I love it so bad! I'm even doing the dance for real. Today when I found out about the Shakespeare directing thing I sent to my mum the following text: "The dancing banana on MFC: I got the part!" :floor:

I'm overreacting with this banana, aren't I? :aah:

But I love it so bad! I'm even doing the dance for real. Today when I found out about the Shakespeare directing thing I sent to my mum the following text: "The dancing banana on MFC: I got the part!" :floor:

well i am too (almost danceing like it)! Dont think you are overreacting!!!! :pbjt:

eeeeeyyyyyyyyyyy.... Touches you. Cant sit still :pbjt: :pbjt: :pbjt:

you are! I didint even ut out my "stuff"! and you were drinking already!

Right now Im trying to figure out how to get drunk before my mums home and then not show it to her!:roftl:

(btw Dr John did the sweetest thing ever today!)

wow guess you have to drink fast then? :wink2:

not going to watch "da man" live in 15 min time?

Prob. been drinkin too much already so prob. with the head in the toilet :naughty:

:bleh: NO! :naughty: but my head is booming like crap- but thats probably cause I havnt eaten in two days, and apperently I passed out after my riding lesson... too much excitment... :naughty:

gosh- I hate the fact that there are 4 songs I havnt heard yet!!! its terrible!!! :shocked::tears:

but Im here to party... :pbjt:

:bleh: NO! :naughty: but my head is booming like crap- but thats probably cause I havnt eaten in two days, and apperently I passed out after my riding lesson... too much excitment... :naughty:

gosh- I hate the fact that there are 4 songs I havnt heard yet!!! its terrible!!! :shocked::tears:

Look who's here! :boing::huglove:

Keep on doing the dancing banana dance, girl! :pbjt:

You can find my very own secret gig posted 2 pages "ago" and my report in pics with the stupid things I've done today! :wink2:

Hope you will get better soon! should grap some to eat!

what 4 songs?

:cheers:

Look who's here! :boing::huglove:

Keep on doing the dancing banana dance, girl! :pbjt:

You can find my very own secret gig posted 2 pages "ago" and my report in pics with the stupid things I've done today! :wink2:

hellow!

I found it- am listening to Toy Boy- I must say, you have a voice that would suite the radio perfectly- I love it!

and congrats on the directing thing- that sounds very exciting! someone must tape it for us to see- Im sure youll be terrific! :wub2:

Hope you will get better soon! should grap some to eat!

what 4 songs?

:cheers:

yeah yeah, my dad's harresing me about it- I feel fine though, just a bit jumpy... am going to watch Live ICM in honor for this fantastic day!!! :naughty:

ummm... Touches You, By The Time, One Foot Boy and Lover Boy oh! and pick up of the floor... :tears: have only heard like 5 seconds of each of them...

(I have some Breezer in the fridge- will be joining the drinking- hold on... :naughty: )

hellow!

I found it- am listening to Toy Boy- I must say, you have a voice that would suite the radio perfectly- I love it!

and congrats on the directing thing- that sounds very exciting! someone must tape it for us to see- Im sure youll be terrific! :wub2:

YOU ARE???? :shocked::jawdrop::dance_man: am so excited!

That's what I thought too about my voice...sounds like Jo Whiley's ... :aah: I'm never listening to my recordings but I really like these!

Thanks! :huglove::biggrin2:

I will record it!

Paul O'Grady's on!! :dance_man:

BRB

YOU ARE???? :shocked::jawdrop::dance_man: am so excited!

That's what I thought too about my voice...sounds like Jo Whiley's ... :aah: I'm never listening to my recordings but I really like these!

Thanks! :huglove::biggrin2:

I will record it!

Paul O'Grady's on!! :dance_man:

BRB

Damm! I dont have that channel.. but my golden vinyl FINALY arrived!!! will go check that out... am wondering if the CD arrived with it too... but I doubt it... hopefully itll be here this week...