The Boy Who Knew Too Much is out, I think we all agree its PARTY TIME!

inbar_assaf

• Replies 511
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's all PAR-TAYYYYY on the hot new fan site!

My goodness what an awesome groundbreaking day this is!

Another thing... Has anyone read Lady Gaga's tweet about Mika's album which will have gone out to her thousands of followers? God bless her!!!!!!!!!

PARTY TIME!!!! And Gaga is invited too!!!!

Let's all PAR-TAYYYYY on the hot new fan site!

My goodness what an awesome groundbreaking day this is!

Another thing... Has anyone read Lady Gaga's tweet about Mika's album which will have gone out to her thousands of followers? God bless her!!!!!!!!!

PARTY TIME!!!! And Gaga is invited too!!!!

Everybody is invited in here :wink2:

:pbjt:

SO THIS IS MY REPORT OF THE DAY:

So I woke up at 6:03 and went to have my breakfast.

Then I started gettin ready for school and put on golden make-up and put a hat I have recently bought and decided to wear it today for the first time put on my golden shoes...well yellow but oh well :lol3: put on my hearts bracelet and my earphones in and hit the road to school with WAG ringing in my ears.

Then I got to school and went straight to the toilet to acomplish my crazyness and I have to tell you I noticed that the doors have just been painted and I didn't have the courage to write it very wide but it's quite obvious I tell you!

Then I don't know ...shall I skip to the best news of the day? :naughty:

I WAS GIVEN the chance to direct a Shakespeare play or a theatre festival! The whole process will take place up until April 2010(the directing of the play I mean)! :pbjt: I am so f***ing happy right now! That's why I said that I might need some time off MFC because I have to work now on this play! :wink2: Not going anywhere but just shorten my daily visits here... :biggrin2:

Oh and I also had some chicken :das::lol3:

There's more to come...I'm planning on getting you guys a super "secret" gig of my own later....just have to record it now! :aah::lmfao:

These are the pics of the day:

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2533225&postcount=452

:shocked:My copy of TBWKTM came YESTERDAY, and it's not released untill TOMORROW. Has that happened to anyone else in the Uk?

But I'm deffinately not complaining!:wub2:

I got mine on Saturday too, and I also ordered it from Amazon. I was surprised but very pleased to get it so early :biggrin2::thumb_yello:

And I think I might actually like this album better than Life in Cartoon Motion... :eek: it's certainly surpassed my expectations!