*M A G I C* Restored

HollyD

W-O-W HOLLY!!!!

i could not have put it in better words, myself!!! TBWKTM DEFINITELY restored my mika magic :wub2:

:naughty: I agree.

ME too!!!! It is amazing!!! Now we KNOW h o w it feels to WAIT for a new album! We all just stumbled across LICM . . this time we got the full blown anticipation - Mika blows my mind more and more all the time! The MAGIC is back and this time it is EVEN more powerful then before!!!!

IMAGINE THAT! :roftl:

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Holly :wub2:

You know, I spend most of my time here in certain threads, and that has a reason .. I'm perfectly happy this way :mf_rosetinted: So why change it? :bleh:

You should try it too :wink2: If you choose the right threads you'll have the time of your life :naughty: And just ignore the rest :mf_rosetinted: (at least that's what I do, I vaguely know what happens .. but I can't be arsed to know/read everything and certainly not to get into a discussion or anything .. And it works for me :bleh:)

And you know, on that new album there's a song, with an intro .. A genius intro .. :mf_rosetinted:

YOU KNOW WHAT!!!! That is g r e a t advice!!!! I think staying in your own world here on the MFC - and not getting involved or caught up in any <crap, issues, discussions, catty nonsense> is the ONLY way to go! There are some people who THRIVE on the drama . . they create it and they fuel it. You KNOW when you stumble upon such a person! Best solution is to stay far clear of them . . .and IT'S not like <they> would ever visit (my home threads) so there ya go! STAY away from the bullies on the playground - and they can't push you down to scrape your knees!!! :wub2:

:blush-anim-cl::teehee:

I've learned it the hard way btw .. :wink2: (not on here, but it's all the same :bleh:)

. . . ha ha ha . . . I think we ALL do!!! You live and you learn!!!! :doh:

<Even though I got my knees scraped - I am glad I KNOW these things> :teehee:

ME too!!!! It is amazing!!! Now we KNOW h o w it feels to WAIT for a new album! We all just stumbled across LICM . . this time we got the full blown anticipation - Mika blows my mind more and more all the time! The MAGIC is back and this time it is EVEN more powerful then before!!!!

IMAGINE THAT! :roftl:

i had to wait a month for LICM to come out in the US :naughty:

. . . okay . . . :blink:

- - - I don't like the w a y that sounds . . .

*is scared* :teehee:

how can my thinking scare you? :dunno:

ok... although it isn't exactly how i had in mind to express it, but here goes.

my mika magic doesn't have peaks... it's a constant stable line. i don't have huge highs and lows, if that makes any sense.

but come to think of it, everything in my life is like that. no high peaks & no low peaks. it's easier on my nerves & probably on everyone around me :naughty:

Mika is SO magical. :fangurl: <as if that is n e w s> :rolls_eyes:

I have been in some sort of FUNK, under a black cloud, getting sucked into the darker side of the MFC (YES there is a dark side) if you have never experienced it DON'T go there, it isn't pretty - and there are NO rainbows. I repeat there are NO rainbows {just cookies}. :mf_rosetinted: Getting all caught up in all of the negative c r a p . . . and momentarily forgetting the magic - and how to use it for the positive. I guess my well was running dry, I was even considering leaving the MFC all together to escape the <issues> *for lack of a much better -STRONGER- word. :teehee:

BUT TODAY - I held *M A G I C* in the palm of my hands!

I had to drive over an hour just to get the album, but BELIEVE me when I say . . .I would have traveled to the next state if it could not be found in Florida! :freak:

I listened to to it on my drive back . . . and all the MAGIC came back. I remember NOW - all of the things I seemed to have forgot. Like JUST what the MFC is all about! And HOW to ignore the <crap> and how to leave it alone, and exist in your own little WONDERFUL world . . . with the ones that are HaPpY and truly care. The new album is beyond amazing. It makes me happy - I haven't stopped dancing since I got it - and guess what, I don't EVER want to stop. I can't WAIT to hear these songs LIVE in less then a month! I haven't even been happy or excited about the concerts.

I am SO glad to 'feel like myself again' . . . it is MIND BLOWING that m u s i c can totally turn your life around - but, it can! I have learned how to love again - I LOVE EVERYONE . . . even those that hate me. In fact I Luurrvvee you guys THE MOST!

P e A c E

:huglove: Aww Holly, I'm glad that he Mika magic saved you in the end. The man is amazng, isn't he? :wub2::teehee:

how can my thinking scare you? :dunno:

ok... although it isn't exactly how i had in mind to express it, but here goes.

my mika magic doesn't have peaks... it's a constant stable line. i don't have huge highs and lows, if that makes any sense.

but come to think of it, everything in my life is like that. no high peaks & no low peaks. it's easier on my nerves & probably on everyone around me :naughty:

I'm SORRY - blame it on the hormones> :teehee: I thought you were going to yell at me :dunno: I am having a :freak: moment!

Aaaahhhh that makes TOTAL sense!!!

And in all reality I SO wish I could be JUST like that! Cause I am the TOTAL opposite!!!! My entire life is full of highs and lows and I am ALWAYS on an emotiona rollecoaster . . . and I am a VERY emotional person -the kind that can't HOLD anything in . .. (which is extremely NOT A GOOD THING) But, it is JUST who I am. I can't help it! I don't TRY to be . . .

And if I TRIED to contain myself or hold anything in - it is just going to come OUT 10 times WORSE! :lmao:

<like if Mika sings I see you live> How I am gonna be able to hold myself together? I won't! :teehee:

:huglove: Aww Holly, I'm glad that he Mika magic saved you in the end. The man is amazng, isn't he? :wub2::teehee:

HE IS!!!! He totally blows my mind!!! I remember HOW it felt 2 years ago!!! If Mika can keep doing this to me every 2 years or so . . I JUST might live forever!!! :fangurl:

Holly, that's awesome.

When I read you wanted to 'leave the MFC behind' I was all = :tears::no::(

It's NICE once in a while to KNOW that someone 'cares'. Cause sometimes it seems as if you could fall off a cliff and no one would even notice - moreless give a damn! :teehee:

I'm SORRY - blame it on the hormones> :teehee: I thought you were going to yell at me :dunno: I am having a :freak: moment!

Aaaahhhh that makes TOTAL sense!!!

And in all reality I SO wish I could be JUST like that! Cause I am the TOTAL opposite!!!! My entire life is full of highs and lows and I am ALWAYS on an emotiona rollecoaster . . . and I am a VERY emotional person -the kind that can't HOLD anything in . .. (which is extremely NOT A GOOD THING) But, it is JUST who I am. I can't help it! I don't TRY to be . . .

And if I TRIED to contain myself or hold anything in - it is just going to come OUT 10 times WORSE! :lmao:

<like if Mika sings I see you live> How I am gonna be able to hold myself together? I won't! :teehee:

i can't decide how i'm going to feel when he sings a song until it actually happens. the crying isn't something that i think about ahead. it would be spontaneous, but i don't think it would happen. :blush-anim-cl:

i can't decide how i'm going to feel when he sings a song until it actually happens. the crying isn't something that i think about ahead. it would be spontaneous, but i don't think it would happen. :blush-anim-cl:

In my case it will be totally spontaneous <even though I KNOW it is going to enevitably happen - cause I know how I feel when I hear it on record> I was doing laundry last night listening to that song and I started BOO HOO-ing! There is NO hope for me! I am just trying to prepare myself - you know water-proof mascara and such!!!! :roftl:

In my case it will be totally spontaneous <even though I KNOW it is going to enevitably happen - cause I know how I feel when I hear it on record> I was doing laundry last night listening to that song and I started BOO HOO-ing! There is NO hope for me! I am just trying to prepare myself - you know water-proof mascara and such!!!! :roftl:

you cry for everything holly :naughty: but it is ok.....

Hey holly, bet you cant wait for the gig, cant believe how amazing the album is. We have to both be on here at the same time soon so I can tell u the big news, I wanna tell u when we are both online though so I get a quick reaction lol!!

Speak soon

xx