We blame it all on Mika ~ You know it! its Mikagasmics part 26!

inbar_assaf

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

you can check him out here... you have prob. heard the song before.... and i said HEAR THE SONG... not check out how low his pants is sittin...

haha, if you watch all the scala vids, it seems his pants slide lower throughout the course of the evening. the setlist should have been longer, if you get what I'm saying. :naughty::roftl:

haha, if you watch all the scala vids, it seems his pants slide lower throughout the course of the evening. the setlist should have been longer, if you get what I'm saying. :naughty::roftl:

I have seen (and downloaded) we are golden, big girl, relax, love today, billy brown, rain, blue eyes, lollipop & dr john. And yeah agree with both... should be a lot longer!

Edited by Dark Angel

Amber:boing::boing:!! havent seen you for a while~!:roftl:how are you?

I just finished reading your story!

Sorry I ment masterpiece:roftl::roftl:

:boing: HI THERE!!

Meh, I'm okay. I had a pretty crappy day and feel like bashing my head against a wall and crying. But besides that I'm good.

How are you?

So I'm guessing you liked it? :naughty:

I've not fully bonded to a specific one just yet. I know that Nicolas annoys the crap out of me. Chris and Christian were my favorite designers of all time and I've had a hard time bonding to anyone since that season. I think that season was the best and they've had a hard time topping that one.

:boing: HI THERE!!I had a pretty crappy day and feel like bashing my head against a wall and crying. But besides that I'm good.

How are you?

So I'm guessing you liked it? :naughty:

Yes I liked it...very...imagitative..?

Awww dont bash your head against the wall cuz something may happen to it and you wont be able to make stories!:roftl: Anyway what happend during the day,youre so sad now?

Im ok...except

I had a pretty crappy day and feel like bashing my head against a wall and crying. But besides that I'm good.

Just went on random places thread and you made me smile again

First time when you wereshocked that I saw your stories and the second time you realized my age:roftl: