We blame it all on Mika ~ You know it! its Mikagasmics part 26!

inbar_assaf

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

bye Liza honey :bye:

fricking hell :swoon:

:wub2::wub2::wub2:

isnt he the sweetest puppy youve ever seen?! :wub2:

He is :wub2:

Although .. maybe .. My puppy was very cute too :bleh:

But now she's dead :sad: And now there's Mika :wub2:

he is! :swoon:

yes... :wub2:

He is :wub2:

Although .. maybe .. My puppy was very cute too :bleh:

But now she's dead :sad: And now there's Mika :wub2:

awww- Im sorry...

Ive had quite a big amount of puppies, and pets in general- and I volunteer at a doggie shelter every once in a while- Ive seen puppies in my life- he is defenitly top 5 cutest! :wub2:

ahh so sorry!:huglove: Good you have Mika now!:biggrin2:

RIP Bienie's puppy. :huglove:

:teehee::huglove:

It's been over 2 years now .. time goes fast :boxed:

(it was around that time is started to REALLY like Mika btw .. I knew him before but I thought he was ok .. but then suddenly ... :aah:)

Cant believie weve got pictire with "X" from the front!

Still cant read it tho!:blink:

He looks so good there!:mf_lustslow:

what? you mean the Tshirt? I think it says Explict... if you look real close (and try not go blind from the amounts for neon :naughty:dont hit me- I have nothing against neon! :aah: ) then you can just see...

what? you mean the Tshirt? I think it says Explict... if you look real close (and try not go blind from the amounts for neon :naughty:dont hit me- I have nothing against neon! :aah: ) then you can just see...

ahh thanks!

I just remmember that there was a discussion ( think here) about what the shirt said except "X" cuz noone seen it from the front...hmmm am I wrong?

Maybe I lost my mind alreasy!

I like neon too-reasonable amounts!

awww- Im sorry...

Ive had quite a big amount of puppies, and pets in general- and I volunteer at a doggie shelter every once in a while- Ive seen puppies in my life- he is defenitly top 5 cutest! :wub2:

I've only had one dog.. but what a dog :wub2:

I grew up with her, so ... Very sad when we had to let her go .. I cried for days :teehee: And still miss her every day :teehee::blush-anim-cl:

Can't find a real pic of her (they're on my external harddrive), but you can see a bit of my room on this one, with pictures of her ..

img5768borderlx4.jpg

:original:

I grew up with her, so ... Very sad when we had to let her go .. I cried for days :teehee: And still miss her every day :teehee::blush-anim-cl:

Can't find a real pic of her (they're on my external harddrive), but you can see a bit of my room on this one, with pictures of her ..

img5768borderlx4.jpg

wow! She is the cutest puppy dog Ive ever seen!:wub2::wub2:

img5768borderlx4.jpg

she's gorgeous! :wub2: (and I see her pics are in good company :naughty::wub2:)

I myself, only owned one dog mysekf- I still do... she's my baby... her name is Maggie (like the little trouble maker from the Simpsons that always gets away with it :naughty: ) I love her very badly...

my parents owned a dog ever since I was born, and we grew up together... but he died when I was rather young...

and Maggie had some accidential puppies- but we gave them right away when they stopped drinking milk... they were very sweet though- just alot of work... :naughty:

wow! She is the cutest puppy dog Ive ever seen!:wub2::wub2:

Well, she isn't really a puppy there anymore .. those are pictures quite near to the "end". The pics by the sea were taken 2 days before we had to put her down, the last pics I ever took of her ... :sad:

But as a puppy she was really cute .. I do have pics .. I'm gonna look for them :teehee:

she's gorgeous! :wub2: (and I see her pics are in good company :naughty::wub2:)

I myself, only owned one dog mysekf- I still do... she's my baby... her name is Maggie (like the little trouble maker from the Simpsons that always gets away with it :naughty: ) I love her very badly...

my parents owned a dog ever since I was born, and we grew up together... but he died when I was rather young...

and Maggie had some accidential puppies- but we gave them right away when they stopped drinking milk... they were very sweet though- just alot of work... :naughty:

:aah:

Now my room is different though .. Less Jim/AT, more Mika :aah:

Well, she isn't really a puppy there anymore .. those are pictures quite near to the "end". The pics by the sea were taken 2 days before we had to put her down, the last pics I ever took of her ... :sad:

But as a puppy she was really cute .. I do have pics .. I'm gonna look for them :teehee:

ohh really have no idea what to say! :huglove::huglove: