We blame it all on Mika ~ You know it! its Mikagasmics part 26!

inbar_assaf

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

animal day?:blink:

Yeah, the 4th of October is animal-day is Belgium & The Netherlands .. A day you "celebrate" your pets or so .. Don't know the exact reason, I just know that day is animal-day :teehee::aah:

what are you doing?? :biggrin2:

Nothing .. Trying to keep track here ..

And I'm waiting for some pics to turn up, don't want to know how many pages we already have without pics :teehee::aah:

Nothing .. Trying to keep track here ..

And I'm waiting for some pics to turn up, don't want to know how many pages we already have without pics :teehee::aah:

They will be huge, but he looked amazing yesterday!

P1000108.jpg

P1000127.jpg

Edit: Okay, not that huge :aah:

Animal day?! brilliant! :roftl: I seriously wonder why its not internetional- its an immense idea!

oh, Mika and animals... what a lovely combo... hey Meeks, wanna take a horse ride- we've got mountains, forsets, lakes and beaches- you choose... :wub2:

Animal day?! brilliant! :roftl: I seriously wonder why its not internetional- its an immense idea!

oh, Mika and animals... what a lovely combo... hey Meeks, wanna take a horse ride- we've got mountains, forsets, lakes and beaches- you choose... :wub2:

It isn't international? I thought I was! :aah:

P1000127.jpg

Wauw :wub2:

Do you have a horse too? :bleh:

There are 4 horses here (and 3 geese, 2 chickens, 2 cats and a dog, and some fish :aah:) so I guess he's settled :mf_rosetinted:

Wauw :wub2:

Do you have a horse too? :bleh:

There are 4 horses here (and 3 geese, 2 chickens, 2 cats and a dog, and some fish :aah:) so I guess he's settled :mf_rosetinted:

I have a whole barn, dont you know?

but Im friends with my instructor, who is also the manager of the barn I ride at... for some sucking up (and the right amount of money) I could probbly get 2 horses for a few days... :naughty:

I have a black lab :bleh: