We blame it all on Mika ~ You know it! its Mikagasmics part 26!

inbar_assaf

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a whole barn, dont you know?

but Im friends with my instructor, who is also the manager of the barn I ride at... for some sucking up (and the right amount of money) I could probbly get 2 horses for a few days... :naughty:

I have a black lab :bleh:

:lmfao:

Nice :wub2:

I have a whole barn, dont you know?

but Im friends with my instructor, who is also the manager of the barn I ride at... for some sucking up (and the right amount of money) I could probbly get 2 horses for a few days... :naughty:

I have a black lab :bleh:

I always wanted a horse when I was a horseback rider, but there wasn't any space left.. :aah:

Oh it does :aah: Gosh I miss having a lot of animals! Got a dog, cat and 2 ponies atm, used to be a lot more at some point:teehee:

I used to have hamsters .. :roftl:

(no cavia's tho :aah:)

cavias as in guinea pigs?!

I used to have both... like 5 hamsters, a guinea pig and 3 rabbits... like 7 years ago :roftl::wub2:

Uh .. I guess? :aah::lmfao:

But I didn't had them, only hamsters...

Me too, but that didn't work out very well :blink:

Hmm yeah, they die pretty quick (a few years) :sad:

But I've had them as a small child (before we got our dog and I had here when I was 13, so..) so I don't really remember it all very well :teehee:

Uh .. I guess? :aah::lmfao:

But I didn't had them, only hamsters...

Hmm yeah, they die pretty quick (a few years) :sad:

But I've had them as a small child (before we got our dog and I had here when I was 13, so..) so I don't really remember it all very well :teehee:

Yes, the first one was sooo sweet, but she died indeed after two years.. Then I had another hamster, who was biting me ALL the time (I had to wear gloves) :blink: And after that I had a hamster who escaped and ended up with our cat :blink: I gave up after that..

Good evening :original:. I am no regular here (tho I would love to become one :teehee:) so I am probably not a good judge on which picture is right for in here but yesterday I had my debut: my picture ended up in here and I think this one will fit in too :wink2::

P1000361.jpg

Welcome :naughty:

You should come more often :wub2:

And basically any pic with Mika on it is fine for this thread :aah:

Lovely pic :wub2:

Oops, too late, I just saw it is already in here :naughty:!

Ey, don't edit your posts you! :aah::roftl:

It's ok, we post the same pics more than once, don't worry .. The pics are just something nice to look at and to keep us going .. :aah:

Ey, don't edit your posts you! :aah::roftl:

It's ok, we post the same pics more than once, don't worry .. The pics are just something nice to look at and to keep us going .. :aah:

I did it by accident! I quoted myself and then I thought, well, that is not necessary and deleted the whole post by mistake :bleh:.

I did it by accident! I quoted myself and then I thought, well, that is not necessary and deleted the whole post by mistake :bleh:.

Oh, ok then :mf_rosetinted:

:naughty:

I had a fish once....accidently killed it :teehee:

How is everyone? :biggrin2:

I had 5 goldfish, and ever since I bought them my goal was to kill them... starve them to death, scare them to death... but the poor bastard kept living for like 5 weeks! :aah:

look who it is! missed you!

all good here... :wub2: how are you?