We blame it all on Mika ~ You know it! its Mikagasmics part 26!

inbar_assaf

Aha, ok :mf_rosetinted:

It's just the little parts I've changed .. not my entire room (not that it's that big or so :aah:)

My door..

img8188border.jpg

Next to my bed..

img8189border.jpg

With these pics..

img8190border.jpg

And this one :wub2: (I hope it doesn't fall down in the middle of the night :aah:)

img8193border.jpg

:teehee:

OH MY GOD! :shocked: I want your room :teehee:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Aha, ok :mf_rosetinted:

It's just the little parts I've changed .. not my entire room (not that it's that big or so :aah:)

My door..

img8188border.jpg

Next to my bed..

img8189border.jpg

With these pics..

img8190border.jpg

And this one :wub2: (I hope it doesn't fall down in the middle of the night :aah:)

img8193border.jpg

:teehee:

I feel like a very bad fan now :aah:

OH MY GOD! :shocked: I want your room :teehee:

:shocked: + 1...

:shocked::blush-anim-cl:

And it's just a little part of my room, between my door and the bed-corner there's a board with now big pics of the acoustic gigs in Brussels & Amsterdam, and in the middle the signature with 'Mika xxx' I got in Brussels :teehee: and on the other side of my bed there's a whole desk decorated with pics, and also above my tv :teehee: But they're old so I want to change them, just don't know how yet :aah:

I feel like a very bad fan now :aah:

Why? :blink:

@Bienie: Where is your new siggie from?! :mf_lustslow:

From the "Lieve Paul"-show .. the part they aired yesterday (some MFC'ers have been there on friday, there's a thread about it here :wink2: ).

And it's just a little part of my room, between my door and the bed-corner there's a board with now big pics of the acoustic gigs in Brussels & Amsterdam, and in the middle the signature with 'Mika xxx' I got in Brussels :teehee: and on the other side of my bed there's a whole desk decorated with pics, and also above my tv :teehee: But they're old so I want to change them, just don't know how yet :aah:

:shocked: i need more Mika pics....

So its basicly a "Mika shrine? :naughty:

Why? :blink:

From the "Lieve Paul"-show .. the part they aired yesterday (some MFC'ers have been there on friday, there's a thread about it here :wink2: ).

Thank you!

Will look for the thread now :huglove:

I also don't have anything on my walls, I don't even owe them :bleh:

I had nothing either .. a while ago :fisch:

And then it started with a few pics I really liked, so I thought I should print them and well ... :blush-anim-cl:

Have you ever seen my board? I'm very proud of it atm, it's really a personal thing, involving Mika :teehee::wub2:

I had nothing either .. a while ago :fisch:

And then it started with a few pics I really liked, so I thought I should print them and well ... :blush-anim-cl:

Have you ever seen my board? I'm very proud of it atm, it's really a personal thing, involving Mika :teehee::wub2:

I think I have, you did posted pictures of your collection before when I was here already :wink2:

Maybe i should consider getting some more on my walls... i do own em... i should cos its my apartment :blink:

I don't want anything on my walls, I like it just the way it is :mf_rosetinted:

I think I have, you did posted pictures of your collection before when I was here already :wink2:

Ah yes, that's possible ..

About having nothing on your wall, I also have nothing on my walls :fisch::aah:

Ah yes, that's possible ..

About having nothing on your wall, I also have nothing on my walls :fisch::aah:

I also don't have anything Mika-related somewhere else into my room :bleh: LICM, TBWKTM and both dvd's are in my closet :aah: