Pick your drool up off the floor ~ It's Mikagasmics part 27!

Droopsy

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Inbar how was it with you? when your mum let you go to a gig

When did you go happy crazy?

Cuz my mum let me!!!! yes!! let me! (for now till morrow shell see how much tickets cost) and I feel...weird...sad almost

Sad?

Hmm, I've felt many things, but I don't think sad was among it :aah:

(apart for when I couldn't go to London .. but that wasn't sad, that was crushed :blush-anim-cl: )

Cuz my mum let me!!!! yes!! let me! (for now till morrow shell see how much tickets cost) and I feel...weird...sad almost

You feel sad that your mum might let you go and see Mika ... ummmm ... you're very strange :lmfao: Unless you feel it's not gonna happen until she buys the ticket for you tomorrow ... cos' I kind of understand that ... I'm not sad ... but it sucks big time that I have to wait until' I get home on Friday to buy any :aah:

she still hasnt... Im saving it from my own money- and shell tag along her part :naughty:

Im so happy for you!!! :boing:

I know the feeling... remmeber the night my dad bought me Milano tickets as a gift? well - I wasnt jumpy and happy, not nearly as I was when I ordered my gold vinyl- and I was like- hell, that was a vinyl, this is a gig- smile you idiot! :aah:

wait till the morning- itll settle in... I have no clue why we get that feeling...

Bienie ... are you coming to any of the UK gigs .... :boing: Say yes ... say yes ... say yes :bow:

Uh ...

... let me think ....

... No? :teehee:

Or maybe?

I'm scared of you guys :aah:

Uh ...

... let me think ....

... No? :teehee:

Or maybe?

I'm scared of you guys :aah:

:( We're not scary .... :tears: Actually I'm really quiet ... and probably won't say boo to a goose as per normal .... :wink2:

I would say Hi though ... I might get that out .... :biggrin2:

Sad?

Hmm, I've felt many things, but I don't think sad was among it :aah:

(apart for when I couldn't go to London .. but that wasn't sad, that was crushed :blush-anim-cl: )

You feel sad that your mum might let you go and see Mika ... ummmm ... you're very strange :lmfao: Unless you feel it's not gonna happen until she buys the ticket for you tomorrow ... cos' I kind of understand that ... I'm not sad ... but it sucks big time that I have to wait until' I get home on Friday to buy any :aah:

Im not sad really...just this strange weird feeling but I think youre right Laurel. I am kind of worried that tix will cost too much:blink:

she still hasnt... Im saving it from my own money- and shell tag along her part :naughty:

Im so happy for you!!! :boing:

I know the feeling... remmeber the night my dad bought me Milano tickets as a gift? well - I wasnt jumpy and happy, not nearly as I was when I ordered my gold vinyl- and I was like- hell, that was a vinyl, this is a gig- smile you idiot! :aah:

wait till the morning- itll settle in... I have no clue why we get that feeling...

I hope it will!:biggrin2:

:( We're not scary .... :tears: Actually I'm really quiet ... and probably won't say boo to a goose as per normal .... :wink2:

I would say Hi though ... I might get that out .... :biggrin2:

:aah:

I've just texted C@rin@ .. If she wants to go then maybe I'll just go along .. :teehee::aah: