Pick your drool up off the floor ~ It's Mikagasmics part 27!

Droopsy

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

quoting myself a little here:

Meeks: "Martin! get out Im bloody naked!"

Martin: "but its not like its the fir..."

Mika: dont you dare! get outtttttttt! :sneaky2:

I LOVE that! :aah::lol3:

Tssssssss :sneaky2:

As if that's gonna happen :naughty::aah:

You just wait :mf_rosetinted:

I hint to it somewhere in most stories I write :naughty:

You just wait :mf_rosetinted:

I hint to it somewhere in most stories I write :naughty:

You hint to it somewhere in most stories that it's unlikely that Mika ignores that last post of Inbar? :blink:

:naughty::aah:

OMG, you guys have no idea how scary the weather is here atm :boxed: (apart from Droopsy, she knows, she sended it here :sneaky2:).

Lightning (and thunder).. constantly .. I've never seen it like that :shocked:

I'm scared :tears:

OMG, you guys have no idea how scary the weather is here atm :boxed: (apart from Droopsy, she knows, she sended it here :sneaky2:).

Lightning (and thunder).. constantly .. I've never seen it like that :shocked:

I'm scared :tears:

It's gonna be fine! :aah: Just stay inside :roftl:

118-border.jpg

Im freee!!!!! of my shirt!!! :roftl:

d54d26a3.jpg

14vpo5c.jpg

:swoon:

You hint to it somewhere in most stories that it's unlikely that Mika ignores that last post of Inbar? :blink

that just mad me literaly LOL :roftl:

:lmao:

you should really head over to the random places you would like to meet Mika (next time Im picking a shorter title for my threads! :aah: ) and check out the whole conversation... its just silly madness really... :naughty:

OMG, you guys have no idea how scary the weather is here atm :boxed: (apart from Droopsy, she knows, she sended it here :sneaky2).

Lightning (and thunder).. constantly .. I've never seen it like that shocked:

I'm scared tears:

come here you :huglove: dont be scared! we'll keep you warm!

Yeah, I'm not like: ow, look at that nice weather, I'm gonna go outside now ...

aah:

I have the most image of that in my head! :aah:

when is that gig from? Im guessing way back- as Mikey is still there...

Yeah, waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay back ..

July 2008 :aah:

(it's Rock Werchter :wink2:)

85-border.jpg

86-border.jpg

87-border.jpg

Yeah, waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay back ..

July 2008 :aah:

(it's Rock Werchter :wink2:)

85-border.jpg

86-border.jpg

87-border.jpg

right right right! remmeber being on your YT channel the other day, watching some of your vids (mostly the insane dutchies and such.... and one of my faves- the one where he talks about his hair and goes: I wasnt even drunk, i just deicded, Ive had enough! Ive had enough!

absaloutly brill! :roftl:

right right right! remmeber being on your YT channel the other day, watching some of your vids (mostly the insane dutchies and such.... and one of my faves- the one where he talks about his hair and goes: I wasnt even drunk, i just deicded, Ive had enough! Ive had enough!

absaloutly brill! :roftl:

OMG :aah:

Oh, the last Brussels one, really like that one too yes :biggrin2::teehee: I wasn't even drunk .. :lmfao:

Also like the little part about Toy Boy, why he didn't do the song .. :aah:

OMG :aah:

Oh, the last Brussels one, really like that one too yes :biggrin2::teehee: I wasn't even drunk .. :lmfao:

Also like the little part about Toy Boy, why he didn't do the song .. :aah:

wasnt it LA, and they asked him if he would sing it for them and he was like: phhh, no! :aah:

?

wasnt it LA, and they asked him if he would sing it for them and he was like: phhh, no! :aah:

?

Don't know, I wasn't there :aah:

In Brussels he didn't do it, while it was on his setlist. We were really waiting for it, we even got the people to shout "toy boy toy boy" instead of "mika mika" after he went off stage again .. We really thought he would come back to do Toy Boy .. He even ran up the stairs again onto the corner of the stage, looked at us, waved and went back down again :aah:

So that's why we asked him after the gig .. And then his reaction: oooooooow .. That face, I love it :teehee: And then he starts to look difficult :aah: And then suddenly: "You know? I don't know!" Great one Mika :lmfao:

Don't know, I wasn't there :aah:

In Brussels he didn't do it, while it was on his setlist. We were really waiting for it, we even got the people to shout "toy boy toy boy" instead of "mika mika" after he went off stage again .. We really thought he would come back to do Toy Boy .. He even ran up the stairs again onto the corner of the stage, looked at us, waved and went back down again :aah:

So that's why we asked him after the gig .. And then his reaction: oooooooow .. That face, I love it :teehee: And then he starts to look difficult :aah: And then suddenly: "You know? I don't know!" Great one Mika :lmfao:

really?! you insane lot!

yes that the vid Im talking about... I couldve have swarn they asked him to sing lonely alcoholic, and he was like- noooooooooooo... and then that- you know? i dont know...

i need to watch it again then! :aah: