Pick your drool up off the floor ~ It's Mikagasmics part 27!

Droopsy

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Im just saying- he has been tired in his spanish interview... and very tired in the last few weeks... let him sleep woman! restrain yourselves! :aah:

I ... I ....

We ... We ...

Uh ... :teehee:

You have no idea how hard he works :wub2::mf_rosetinted:

Im sooooo creative :roftl::roftl:

hey Justyna! :huglove: howre you doing?

HI!!! How are you? How am I is right under!:roftl:

Aww :huglove:

What happened?

Well not gonna get through the whole day but after school I tried basketball....yeah... I got hit in my face with a ball and then fell...My left wrist hurts as hell and I cant feel right part of my face:sneaky2:

The tree? :shocked:

Wasn't it called Nessie? :teehee::aah:

am I missing something here? :blink:

I ... I ....

We ... We ...

Uh ... :teehee:

You have no idea how hard he works :wub2::mf_rosetinted:

:sneaky2: restrain your needs woman! he's a superstar for crying out loud! :sneaky2:

Well not gonna get through the whole day but after school I tried basketball....yeah... I got hit in my face with a ball and then fell...My left wrist hurts as hell and I cant feel right part of my face:sneaky2:

Im laughing my heart out at Amber's and myself's story... mini story really... a bit uppset cause my mom broke our car, so we cant afford any gigs at the moment... saving up money myself- hoping the tickets wont run out...

:huglove:

Just because all the world seems to be against me!! ever happened to you too? :huh: It's just a bad part of the month...

uzzo? :huh:

that time of month- sucks... me? my mom decided we cant go to Vienna, or any of the other gigs, cause our car decided to drop dead, so we cant afford it... now Im saving on my own- and trying to figure out who Ill go with... I dont think Ill do well on my own... :naughty:

Tell me :mf_rosetinted:

you really wanna know? :mf_rosetinted:

I used to be a guest around here before joining for a really long time...:wink2: you should check out the earliest mikagasmics to find out what we're talking about...:naughty:

I dont think I dare! so much reading, and hell know about what! :aah:

The tree? :shocked:

Wasn't it called Nessie? :teehee::aah:

Yep and uzzo :naughty:

OMG! you are crazy!:roftl:

Im laughing my heart out at Amber's and myself's story... mini story really... a bit uppset cause my mom broke our car, so we cant afford any gigs at the moment... saving up money myself- hoping the tickets wont run out...

haha acually me too! I can berly read it its so funny! MFC always make me feel better!

that time of month- sucks... me? my mom decided we cant go to Vienna, or any of the other gigs, cause our car decided to drop dead, so we cant afford it... now Im saving on my own- and trying to figure out who Ill go with... I dont think Ill do well on my own... :naughty:

I dont think I dare! so much reading, and hell know about what! :aah:

Hmm if youll come to dublin-i am meeting you there!:biggrin2:

Aww, that's awful. I seem to have bad luck with balls myself, I always get hit :naughty:

Here's a quick off topic but funny story:

Iwas at the senior picnic with my friend at the beginning of summer and we were walking across this field where there were a bunch of boys playing soccer and she says "Let's move quick, I always get hit by balls" and the next moment the soccer ball hit her right in the head!

:floor:

it was super funny!

am I missing something here? :blink:

You're doing splendid if I may say so myself :flowers2:

uzzo? :huh:

That was even before nessie. Loooooong ago :naughty:

Edited by purplegrape