Pick your drool up off the floor ~ It's Mikagasmics part 27!

Droopsy

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=20373&page=27

zoots14

GOD she is lucky... Would love to be her. And she looks great.

Cant imagine standing face to face with Mika like the way she does :shocked: 99% i would be in heaven after :roftl:

She is lucky!!! Wow I would die or something!:swoon: definitey with head up high in the clouds for long!4 ever!

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

OG:

After starting to record in L.A., Mika returned to London and a routine work schedule every day included waking up at the same time (10:30 a.m.), arriving at Olympic Studios at the same time (11:15 a.m.), have a standing lunch reservation at the Italian restaurant, Riba, and a beer at the Red Lion Pub every night (8:45 p.m.).

"Being OCD, being kind of totally neurotic and lost in your own world, and working on my own, I needed some sort of structure," said Mika, who kicks off his North American tour on Oct. 12 at Toronto's Sound Academy. "One thing I'm terrified of is indulgence. And I think discipline enables you to get around that and I think it helped me forget a lot of the pressure that was out there from the first record just by getting lost in this ridiculous discipline that I jumped into."

I'm not making this up :aah:

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=20373&page=27

zoots14

GOD she is lucky... Would love to be her. And she looks great.

Cant imagine standing face to face with Mika like the way she does :shocked: 99% i would be in heaven after :roftl:

wow!!! that would be amazing! :mf_lustslow: i'd probs faint... :teehee:

Owww thank you! :D

How are you today????

bit dizzy at the moment and a headache but good! you? :wink2::wub2:

I'm okay, thanks :biggrin2: How are you?

Good! Im pretty ok too!:thumb_yello:

OG:

I'm not making this up :aah:

ha! My dear I know that but I know why he did it too! i read the interviews! he was talking to sme guy i cant remmember name of and that he said to Mika to go into routine in order to unblock writing!:aah:

( it really works btw:blink::biggrin2:) but free drinks and free gig and never-done naked vlog shows everything!:teehee::naughty::roftl:

Good! Im pretty ok too!:thumb_yello:

ha! My dear I know that but I know why he did it too! i read the interviews! he was talking to sme guy i cant remmember name of and that he said to Mika to go into routine in order to unblock writing!:aah:

( it really works btw:blink::biggrin2:) but free drinks and free gig and never-done naked vlog shows everything!:teehee::naughty::roftl:

He has his moments yes :mf_rosetinted:

(like there's a routine here .. I have changing shifts, how can I have a routine? :aah::lmfao:)

Droopsy :bye:

Perfect :boxed:

I think I'm gonna go to bed ..

Tomorrow .. no idea if I'll be online, maybe in the morning .. but I have to work from 2 untill 10 PM so .. Maybe after 10 PM if I'm not too tired, we'll see :wink2:

Have fun!

(I'll have fun too :naughty::bleh:)

:bye:

:wub2:

Great you've never seen it before :biggrin2:

Yes, that!

:aah::roftl:

It's an old one right? I do think I've seen other pictures of the same gig before :biggrin2:

Hello people

mika2.jpg

How are you tonight?:mf_rosetinted:

Hi! I'm fine, how are you?

(Just thought about this, have you been a member of a creative forum in 2007? Your name seems so familiar to me!)

Tomorrow .. no idea if I'll be online, maybe in the morning .. but I have to work from 2 untill 10 PM so .. Maybe after 10 PM if I'm not too tired, we'll see :wink2:

Have fun!

Bye! Sweet Mikalicious dreams

!!

Have fun!

Goodnight, have fun! :naughty::bye:

Have fun!

Bye bienie! :bye:

It's an old one right? I do think I've seen other pictures of the same gig before :biggrin2:

Hi! I'm fine, how are you?

(Just thought about this, have you been a member of a creative forum in 2007? Your name seems so familiar to me!)

I'm sick :crybaby:

Yeah I was, I was a member at lots of places actually, even a mod somewhere :roftl:

The one you're thinking about has to be blendworld right? A shame what happened to that place... So you were there too?

atm. cos of that pic and ive just seen Touches You.... in heaven....

Nice to hear :das:

Bye bienie! :bye:

I'm sick :crybaby:

Yeah I was, I was a member at lots of places actually, even a mod somewhere :roftl:

The one you're thinking about has to be blendworld right? A shame what happened to that place... So you were there too?

Nice to hear :das:

I've been on blendworld as well, just for a while. What happened? I wasn't visiting blendworld anymore, and when I wanted to look for a tutorial, it was gone :aah:

But I think it was another forum, a smaller one. I can't remember what it was called, but I can remember a Priscilla who was a Mika-fan :wink2:

seen touches you and notised some of his pretty nice moves? :das:

I've seen it yeah! And I think it's going to be one of my favorite songs live! When I saw his energy, it immediately reminded me of Ring ring live! I didn't like that song that much on the album, but live it was abso****inglutely amazing! :thumb_yello: I was always jumping and going mad to that song, I see me do that to touches you as well :roftl::teehee:

I've been on blendworld as well, just for a while. What happened? I wasn't visiting blendworld anymore, and when I wanted to look for a tutorial, it was gone :aah:

But I think it was another forum, a smaller one. I can't remember what it was called, but I can remember a Priscilla who was a Mika-fan :wink2:

Hmmmm, that's gonna be difficult then... The only ones I really remember were blendworld and an English one :teehee: I don't remember ever using my real name as a nick either btw :aah:

Yeah, I don't really remember but somehow her site vanished and everything was lost and she didn't want to put all the work in it to build it up from scratch again. Which is perfectly understandable, so they shut it down.