Pick your drool up off the floor ~ It's Mikagasmics part 27!

Droopsy

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Naughtier than you thought?:mf_rosetinted:What did you think?!:roftl:Ever seen WAG vid?:roftl::roftl:

This

mika18.jpg

isnt enough naughty?:roftl:

Oh I can think of a naughtier pic :mf_rosetinted:

wag.jpg

I'm still not here :mf_rosetinted:

And I'm going to bed now :aah:

:bye:

You just wanted to show off your new sig :biggrin2:

And where are you from if I may ask?

And yes I know that song, not of my fav though.

You killed me dead :swoon: Where did you take the clip from? I downloaded the YT ones but they all have bad resolution, mind uploading or giving me link, pretty please? if not today maybe another day? please :mf_lustslow: I love him in this clip, I wonder why :roftl::blush-anim-cl::teehee:

AH! good ! Another MFCer to corrupt! buahahaha *scary laugh*

The one you downloaded are normal ones...there is a special version...:naughty: just i hope youre a big Mika fan-after that youll probs will be huge Mika fan haha

hold on...ill give you the link to download but it will take time cuz I need to upload it first and size of it is huuuge! Unless someone got ready link?

Angel? Priscilla?:naughty:

And where are you from if I may ask?

And yes I know that song, not of my fav though.

You killed me dead :swoon: Where did you take the clip from? I downloaded the YT ones but they all have bad resolution, mind uploading or giving me link, pretty please? if not today maybe another day? please :mf_lustslow: I love him in this clip, I wonder why :roftl::blush-anim-cl::teehee:

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2428208&postcount=1

There you have all the links :thumb_yello:

ADORE yuor siggie!:wub2: I cant make those :(

Goodnight Bienie! Sweet dreams! :huglove::bye

I can't make them either :aah: Don't like it 100% but it's too late to change it, maybe tomorrow .. :roftl: Certainly want to have a little line under "Mika" but I couldn't think of one right now :aah:

Maybe tomorrow the whole thing will be different :lmfao:

:bye:

You just wanted to show off your new sig :biggrin2:

Maybe :teehee:

Although I'm not really sure of it (see above post) :aah:

He was kinda flirting with the cam. what a surprise :lmfao:

He'd better be flirting with me :mf_rosetinted:

:roftl:

Ah! I somehow knew I wont have to upload it!:roftl:

btw who came up with

'admit it-youre invisible'? LOL these tags get weirder and weirder!:roftl:

Damn :roftl: Gosh, I wish I could remember which tags I added last night :aah: I think I added the stove tops and the lemon pulp ones :roftl:

Love you loads!!! :flowers2:

Oh yes, very new here, you can corrupt me if you want, my obsession is growing and my hubby is putting on his nerves already :roftl:

Ok, you didn't tell me where you were from, just one question...Canada? Europe or any other continent?

Love you loads!!! :flowers2:

Oh yes, very new here, you can corrupt me if you want, my obsession is growing and my hubby is putting on his nerves already :roftl:

Ok, you didn't tell me where you were from, just one question...Canada? Europe or any other continent?

Are you asking me? :teehee: Well, like it says onder my ava, I'm from Belgium in Europe :wink2:

Are you asking me? :teehee: Well, like it says onder my ava, I'm from Belgium in Europe :wink2:

LOL no, I forgot the quote thingy to recall OrdinaryGirl message, I was asking her :biggrin2:

But thank you for the soooooo very quick link to the fresh stuff (fresh for me) :roftl: