superstar

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Awww that's upsetting! Sorry!

And yes, that was AMAZING :lmao:

Well nevermind :) Dont know, why CBS made such a stupid decision though!

I know right? :roftl: Although one thing that kinda disappoints me, but that's already like from the beginning of season 4 - i kinda don't like Lily anymore. She used to be funny, cool, open to stuff and everything and now it just seems like she is kinda annoying and hysteric. Don't know =( But the episode was great anyway! Haha, the slap bet commercial :roftl:

But the episode I loved the most in the past few weeks was definitely The Playbook. I mean only the keywords "The Ted Mosby", "The Lorenzo Von Matterhorn", "The Scuba Diver" and "The My ... grants wishes" must make it clear why :lmfao:

Well nevermind :) Dont know, why CBS made such a stupid decision though!

I know right? :roftl: Although one thing that kinda disappoints me, but that's already like from the beginning of season 4 - i kinda don't like Lily anymore. She used to be funny, cool, open to stuff and everything and now it just seems like she is kinda annoying and hysteric. Don't know =( But the episode was great anyway! Haha, the slap bet commercial :roftl:

But the episode I loved the most in the past few weeks was definitely The Playbook. I mean only the keywords "The Ted Mosby", "The Lorenzo Von Matterhorn", "The Scuba Diver" and "The My ... grants wishes" must make it clear why :lmfao:

I know what you mean about Lily--now she's kind of the one that everyone (except Marshall) doesn't want to hang out with. I hope they change that :blink:

I LOVE THE PLAYBOOK!

"If anyone's keeping track, the Ted Mosby? WORKS!" :lmfao:

I liked that one and the one about Canadians best. Just because they're so funny.

• 1 year later...