2009 U.S. MFC Christmas Party-Florida

HollyD

I am getting it from Publix I know that! They make the B E S T cakes ever!!! YUM, OH I guess I should ASK you . . . do you like white or chocolate better!? :doh:

White:thumb_yello:

O M G LUCY!!!! WAIT till you see Bri's CAKE!!! :das: It is going to be Soooooo YUMMY!!!! LOOKING and tasting!!!! :licks_lips:

:boing: I can't wait!!!!

• Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

OH NO!!! White cake :puking: I was HOPEING you would say chocolate!!! Maybe I can get it half and half!!! :roftl:

OMG PLEASE GET HALF AND HALF!!!! THOSE ARE THE BEST CAKES EVVVVEEEEEEEERRRRR!!!!! ESPECIALLY FROM PUBLIX PLEASE BRI! PLEEEEEASSSSSEEEE!!!!! :bow:

:lmfao::roftl:

OK do the half!!!!!!!!

How did I leave for a few hours and miss two and a half pages of posts? :roftl:

..and what's with all the cake talk? Now I want some cake. Heh.

:roftl:

The 19th is my birthday:naughty::teehee:

OMG PLEASE GET HALF AND HALF!!!! THOSE ARE THE BEST CAKES EVVVVEEEEEEEERRRRR!!!!! ESPECIALLY FROM PUBLIX PLEASE BRI! PLEEEEEASSSSSEEEE!!!!! :bow:

OMG I know RIGHT! Publix is DA BEST ever! I got my parents anniversary cake there when I threw them a H U G E 40th Ann. party a few years ago. It was a chocolate cake with whipped icing - (I don't like buttercream) and OMG! It was to DIE for, and even the people there that DO NOT like chocolate <my mother> LOVED IT! We had gotten a cake at work for one of the Attorney's retirement party and they got it at a REALLY fancy smancy famous bakery that is 'suppose to be the BEST' and it did NOT even TOUCH my Publix cake! :rolls_eyes: Half and half it is cause I KNOW how delish the chocolate is! :das: MOIST AND DELICIOUS! :freak:

How did I leave for a few hours and miss two and a half pages of posts? :roftl:

..and what's with all the cake talk? Now I want some cake. Heh.

WE TALK A LOT!!!! <as you will see at the party> :roftl:

You will have plenty of YUMMY cake on the 19th! :naughty: We just have all sorts of reasons to party the night away!!!! :aah:

Laura is a maybe:wink2:

O M G THAT IS AWESOME!!!!! :clap:

O M G . .. last night I took the boys to the movies . . . we saw 'couples retreat' and the VERY first trailer shown w a s . . . . NEW MOON! eeeeeekkkkk! OMG . . . it was the FIRST time that I have seen the FULL trailer on the BIG SCREEN - I recorded it :teehee: I CAN'T WAIT TILL NOVEMBER 20!!!!! :groovy: OUR theater (and a million others I'm sure) BUT OUR little sizatty theater is showing Twilight for $5 and then you get to see NEW MOON at Midnight! aaahhhh of course me and Alysia are going!!!! :boing: THAT is how it SHOULD be seen!!!!! I wonder if when Eclipse come out if they will show Twilight - New Moon - and THEN Eclipse! Wouldn't that be COOL! By the time Breaking Dawn comes out we would be spending the WHOLE day at the theater getting our Twilight on! :roftl:

Sounds like you are going to have the best time ever! I wish I could be with you! Have a wonderful MFC party! And, yes chocolate cakes are the best! (next best thing to ♥Mika♥ of course!)

I wish you could be here too - singing and dancing and enjoying the sunshine! :groovy: I agree!!!! Chocolate is the BEST! Mika - Rufus & Chocolate = H E A V E N! :wub2:

I took care of everything else! Last year was fun - but, this year is going to be a B L A S T!!!! :groovy:

YEP!!! It is the LEAST I can do for my MFCers! :kachinga:

You do know you're the best ever, right? :huglove:

That is VERY sweet of you! I don't want anyone to have to worry about ANYTHING! I just want everyone to be able to have an AMAZING Party! HOWEVER . . . anyone that truly would LIKE to help, of COURSE it would be extremely appreciated! BUT, I don't want ANYONE to feel 'obligated'.

I haven't got much but I'd love to contribute what I can :biggrin2:

And I can do anything you might need me to.

The place is gorgeous Holly :wub2: I love it! :aah:

You do know you're the best ever, right? :huglove:

I haven't got much but I'd love to contribute what I can :biggrin2:

And I can do anything you might need me to.

The place is gorgeous Holly :wub2: I love it! :aah:

Thanks Amber!!! :teehee: Oh, I've got the contribution for you . . . <hanging stuff, blowing up balloons, rearranging furniture> :lmao: You will be a B I G help to me!!!! Cause you KNOW boys are TOTALLY worthless . . . the GIRLS r-o-c-k!!! :groovy:

It is gawjus! Me and the boys stayed there a couple years ago . . and we LOVED it so much we did NOT WANT TO LEAVE! :roftl:

Thanks Amber!!! :teehee: Oh, I've got the contribution for you . . . <hanging stuff, blowing up balloons, rearranging furniture> :lmao: You will be a B I G help to me!!!! Cause you KNOW boys are TOTALLY worthless . . . the GIRLS r-o-c-k!!! :groovy:

It is gawjus! Me and the boys stayed there a couple years ago . . and we LOVED it so much we did NOT WANT TO LEAVE! :roftl:

Absolutely! :aah: I love doing that kind of stuff. :biggrin2:

Ha! Boys! Who needs 'em? :lol3:

It looks amazing! :mf_lustslow:

BTW, my mom tried calling you the other day but the line was busy :original:

Absolutely! :aah: I love doing that kind of stuff. :biggrin2:

Ha! Boys! Who needs 'em? :lol3:

It looks amazing! :mf_lustslow:

BTW, my mom tried calling you the other day but the line was busy :original:

I LOVE doing that kind of stuff too!!!! Dosen't feel like 'work' cause it is s much fun!!! I agree the boys can just go to the pool, anywhere to get OUTTA our way!!! :roftl:

OH!!!! STUPID DIAL UP. I can't tell my daddy he can't get on his computer!!! :doh: Hopefully she will call back soon! SORRY :sad:

I LOVE doing that kind of stuff too!!!! Dosen't feel like 'work' cause it is s much fun!!! I agree the boys can just go to the pool, anywhere to get OUTTA our way!!! :roftl:

OH!!!! STUPID DIAL UP. I can't tell my daddy he can't get on his computer!!! :doh: Hopefully she will call back soon! SORRY :sad:

Exactly. And with the both of us it'll be even more fun! :aah:

:naughty: I'm sure they wo't mind :bleh:

It's okay. I just didn't want you to think we'd forgotten. I can try to have her call tomorrow. :original: If she isn't yelling at me :rolls_eyes:

Exactly. And with the both of us it'll be even more fun! :aah:

:naughty: I'm sure they wo't mind :bleh:

It's okay. I just didn't want you to think we'd forgotten. I can try to have her call tomorrow. :original: If she isn't yelling at me :rolls_eyes:

YOU BETTER GET ON and try to STAY on her VERY best side!!!! :lmao: To tell ya the truth . . . I am FAR more worried about your dad then your mom at this point!!!! :freak:

YOU BETTER GET ON and try to STAY on her VERY best side!!!! :lmao: To tell ya the truth . . . I am FAR more worried about your dad then your mom at this point!!!! :freak:

I KNOW! But it's not me! She's crazy!

She wanted me to watch some show with her on tv and I was on MFC cause I haven't talked to almost anyone in a week and I <POLITELY> said no cause I hadn't seen anyone for a while and I wanted to catch up.

She stormed off and when my sister asked me to come look at something my mom said *with massive attidue* "No, she can't she's busy on the >computer<" She hates the computer cause my dad and I are always on it. We're only on it so much tho cause we can't stand to be around her.

So after she said that I replied "Uh, YEAH, I am!"

And she started yelling, threatening to ground me, blah blah blah.

Then my dad comes in asking what's happening and why she's yeaaling and she just tealls him "nothing." So he asks me and I tell him what happened. He talls her she was wrong for yelling at me because he had already told her I was busy before she asked me to watch tv with her.

That made her angrier and she snuck up to me and warned me thatwe would "have a little talk" while my dad is at work tomorrow.

My fault? I think not. But maybe from a mother's perspective I was wrong.

I KNOW! But it's not me! She's crazy!

She wanted me to watch some show with her on tv and I was on MFC cause I haven't talked to almost anyone in a week and I <POLITELY> said no cause I hadn't seen anyone for a while and I wanted to catch up.

She stormed off and when my sister asked me to come look at something my mom said *with massive attidue* "No, she can't she's busy on the >computer<" She hates the computer cause my dad and I are always on it. We're only on it so much tho cause we can't stand to be around her.

So after she said that I replied "Uh, YEAH, I am!"

And she started yelling, threatening to ground me, blah blah blah.

Then my dad comes in asking what's happening and why she's yeaaling and she just tealls him "nothing." So he asks me and I tell him what happened. He talls her she was wrong for yelling at me because he had already told her I was busy before she asked me to watch tv with her.

That made her angrier and she snuck up to me and warned me thatwe would "have a little talk" while my dad is at work tomorrow.

My fault? I think not. But maybe from a mother's perspective I was wrong.

OH GAWD! :doh: sounds like familiar drama!!!! :insane: I don't think you were wrong! BUT WHAT DO I KNOW :dunno: I K N O W it is HARD but, try your best to stay away from her as much as possible - so that she will think that you are an angel on it's BEST behavior and be the key that lets you attend the party! I am SO selfish! :teehee: But, a girl's got to do what a girl's got to do! :groovy: ALL MOM'S ARE C R A Z Y - me thinks! :freak: