Our One Foot Boy - Still Mikagasmic (part 29)

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

can we make it possible? :mf_rosetinted:

you didn't have to explain... i didn't notice the light blue text :roftl::naughty:

But that's because you've such a screwed up mind :mf_rosetinted:

DA: do you have some caps from during HE? When he was wearing the black jacket ? :wub2:

Oh yes, he looked so good there :wub2:

(but so skinny :blink::teehee:)

Hello helllooo :D

I don't really come here often cause you guys are faster than lightning but by the appearance of the pics you guys put up, I'm subscribing :biggrin2:

Anyhow, I have a question, how do you guys take the pictures you upload from the vid ? Is it just pause-and-print-screen-and-paste-on-paint-and-upload (which is sort of pretty long..) ? or is there some secret way that I dnt know about ?

Same sort of question for videos.. How do you take a segment of the video ? How do you do it ? I just don't get it...

Help ? :D

I don't really come here often cause you guys are faster than lightning but by the appearance of the pics you guys put up, I'm subscribing :biggrin2:

Anyhow, I have a question, how do you guys take the pictures you upload from the vid ? Is it just pause-and-print-screen-and-paste-on-paint-and-upload (which is sort of pretty long..) ? or is there some secret way that I dnt know about ?

Same sort of question for videos.. How do you take a segment of the video ? How do you do it ? I just don't get it...

For printscreens there are lots of programs. I love grabcapturescreen. It allows you to do almost everything... Even timed grabbing so you don't have to click prtscr. But I prefer to do so, you just have to click prtscr everytime you want a snap and it automatically saves to your files :thumb_yello:

:bye:

The first one: yes.

Although there are programs that automatically make them (but that isn't working all the time, for me anyway, so some are done by hand .. I've done the whole PDP-DVD by hand f.e. :teehee: And no, I'm never doing something like that again :aah:).

The second one: with a few programs :aah:

I can't explain, sorry :teehee:

For printscreens there are lots of programs. I love grabcapturescreen. It allows you to do almost everything... Even timed grabbing so you don't have to click prtscr. But I prefer to do so, you just have to click prtscr everytime you want a snap and it automatically saves to your files :thumb_yello:

Thanks I'll try it ;)

:bye:

The first one: yes.

Although there are programs that automatically make them (but that isn't working all the time, for me anyway, so some are done by hand .. I've done the whole PDP-DVD by hand f.e. :teehee: And no, I'm never doing something like that again :aah:).

The second one: with a few programs :aah:

I can't explain, sorry :teehee:

LOL ! ALL THE PDP VID BY HAND ??? wOOOOw that must have taken a l00ooong tiime ! I'm impressed. Really. :bow:

Ill try the program Droopsy suggested for the pics and if it doesn't work, I'll become a scribe, like you :biggrin2:

For the vids could you maybe suggest one or two ?