Our One Foot Boy - Still Mikagasmic (part 29)

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i want sleep. :mf_rosetinted: and some chocolate...

Then go to sleep :mf_rosetinted:

But eat that chocolate first then :aah:

LOL ! ALL THE PDP VID BY HAND ??? wOOOOw that must have taken a l00ooong tiime ! I'm impressed. Really. :bow:

Ill try the program Droopsy suggested for the pics and if it doesn't work, I'll become a scribe, like you :biggrin2:

For the vids could you maybe suggest one or two ?

Yeah, too long... It was really crazy :aah: (but I had nothing better to do at the time so.. :teehee:)

I don't know what other people use, but I use a bought program so that's not really helpfull I guess :wink2:

Hello everyone :bye:

:bye:

Yum! Why did you suddenly think of that?? I discovered today that gianduja ice cream exists :drool: Must find it some day :naughty:

Well, actually .. because I feel weird :boxed:

Don't know what it is, some kind of headache/dizziness and my throat feels "closed" and I don't know .. feel like I could use some ice cream :aah: And if that doesn't work I'll just go to bed :wink2:

Loving your captures Dark Angel, just as usual :thumb_yello:

Thanks I'll try it ;)

LOL ! ALL THE PDP VID BY HAND ??? wOOOOw that must have taken a l00ooong tiime ! I'm impressed. Really. :bow:

Ill try the program Droopsy suggested for the pics and if it doesn't work, I'll become a scribe, like you :biggrin2:

For the vids could you maybe suggest one or two ?

For the vids depending if you want to capture streaming or if you want to capture the screen, whatever it is in, clips, or whatever..

For streaming I can suggest Replay Media Catcher (that also catches YouTube clips) and for capturing the screen or a window Camtasia Recorder. They are different in the use.

awwwwwwwww! i love my mum! she hid some chocolate in my secret hiding place (it rustles so it's not very secret - it's a toy frog) and i asked her if we had any and she said to check there! she's put a bar in :wub2:

Edited by RainbowGirl

there is just 1 prob. i donno what is from what song :blink:

It's where he wears the black jacket with white embroidery :wub2:

Well, actually .. because I feel weird :boxed:

Don't know what it is, some kind of headache/dizziness and my throat feels "closed" and I don't know .. feel like I could use some ice cream :aah: And if that doesn't work I'll just go to bed :wink2:

Oho! Sounds like you're getting a cold :boxed: Oh en heb je ijs in huis?

Oho! Sounds like you're getting a cold :boxed: Oh en heb je ijs in huis?

Yeah no .. bad timing .. I can't get a cold now! :boxed::aah:

Wat voor ijs bedoel je? Eet-ijs heb ik in huis ja :roftl: (ander ijs ook wel maar ik zou niet weten waarom dat nodig zou zijn :aah:)

aaahhhh... the one on page 62. i have a few with it yeah

Yes! From that scene :wub2:

Yeah no .. bad timing .. I can't get a cold now! :boxed::aah:

Wat voor ijs bedoel je? Eet-ijs heb ik in huis ja :roftl: (ander ijs ook wel maar ik zou niet weten waarom dat nodig zou zijn :aah:)

Ja eet ijs :teehee: Nou hup, zoeken maar, welke smaken heb je? :teehee:

Then go to sleep :mf_rosetinted:

But eat that chocolate first then :aah:

Yeah, too long... It was really crazy :aah: (but I had nothing better to do at the time so.. :teehee:)

I don't know what other people use, but I use a bought program so that's not really helpfull I guess :wink2:

:bye:

Hmm no my dad wouldnt let me bye one... Okay well thanks anyway !!!! :thumb_yello:

Ik ben al bezig :ah:

Waarom denk je dat ik zei dat ik ijs wilde? :rtl:

Straciatella :lic_lips:

Yum :teehee:

There should be some here Droopsy

np3535.jpg

np03659.jpg

np4257.jpg

np4852.jpg

np7852.jpg

this will end with i will post all my snaps from it ::

:swoon::drool::wub2: Beautiful... I actually said to someone online, during happy ending I think: how can someone not be in love with that man :fangurl:

:blush-anim-cl:

:swoon::drool::wub2: Beautiful... I actually said to someone online, during happy ending I think: how can someone not be in love with that man :fangurl:

:blush-anim-cl:

I have no idea :mf_rosetinted:

:teehee:

np37345.jpg

DA, now I'm gonna ask you something ..

There was one moment where he looked into the camera with one eye, through his hair.. Kinda similar like the above pic, but then he looked into the camera. He also was singing something with "seeing" or "looking" or so .. if I remember well ..

Do you have that moment? :teehee::aah:

DA, now I'm gonna ask you something ..

There was one moment where he looked into the camera with one eye, through his hair.. Kinda similar like the above pic, but then he looked into the camera. He also was singing something with "seeing" or "looking" or so .. if I remember well ..

Do you have that moment? :teehee::aah:

ehhmmm.... i donno. i still have more than 50 pics to go through :blink: