Our One Foot Boy - Still Mikagasmic (part 29)

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:bye:

Why doesn't photobucket forbid this one? It's pure .. well .. you know :aah::teehee:

they did it with this one too

p1010354c-1.jpg

ok Mika is pretty hot and those pics are .... pretty hot too... but them more in that zone that the 3 other piccies i have used... a few times.... wow! :blink:

I'm reading old threads, reliving memories, god, I was even naughtier back then :mf_rosetinted::aah:

How are u?

naughtier than now?:naughty::roftl:

Im in sucha...i dont know..laughing mood? Watched Top Gear in Vietnam and laughed my butt off. Didint solve everything I wanted but it seriously doesnt matter :lmfao: i have a headache from laughing

and also feeling a little hints of dirty mood if you know what I mean:naughty::roftl:

What are tg episodes? :blush-anim-cl:

2921278885a4358137527b909777912l.jpg

2921278885a4358137729b861919753l.jpg

Tg aka Top Gear is a car show where they are testing cars in crazy ways and challenges. They wanted Mika on the show but couldnt (drivers licence). Very funny show... especially also if you have a dirty mind... and in touch with i said i cant explain... but be a person who takes everything serious with cars and only want the news and no fun ect.... dont watch it. They are definitely in touch with thier inner youngling even though they are in the 40s... one of em like a teen boy who just got his first car...

Tg aka Top Gear is a car show where they are testing cars in crazy ways and challenges. They wanted Mika on the show but couldnt (drivers licence). Very funny show... especially also if you have a dirty mind... and in touch with i said i cant explain... but be a person who takes everything serious with cars and only want the news and no fun ect.... dont watch it. They are definitely in touch with thier inner youngling even though they are in the 40s... one of em like a teen boy who just got his first car...

Didint know they wanted Meeks on the show! too bad he can't drive!:(

naughtier than now?:naughty::roftl:

Im in sucha...i dont know..laughing mood? Watched Top Gear in Vietnam and laughed my butt off. Didint solve everything I wanted but it seriously doesnt matter :lmfao: i have a headache from laughing

and also feeling a little hints of dirty mood if you know what I mean:naughty::r

Yeah! Can u believe it! I was reading my posts like :blush-anim-cl:

Laughing is good!! :biggrin2: Dirty mood as well, makes for interesting conversation:roftl:

Always loved the first one...:wub2:

and somehow happened Ive never seen the second one but love it too..

:wub2::swn:

The 2nd one always was my favorite since the beginning :wub2: I think it's the first time I thought, wow, he actually is very beautiful

Owwww top gear!! :doh: Geez, I didn't see that link :blush-anim-cl: