Our One Foot Boy - Still Mikagasmic (part 29)

are you drunk or something:roftl: Read it again:

Slowly..letter by letter...:roftl:

Damn!! hahaha:roftl: First people are telling each other to fasten up, now I'm being told to go slower :aah: Oh well, it's gotta be the combination right :roftl:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn!! hahaha:roftl: First people are telling each other to fasten up, now I'm being told to go slower :aah: Oh well, it's gotta be the combination right :roftl:

haha, a combination of fast and slow goes perfectly!:naughty: although, i think she wants you to go faster, haha:teehee:

:naughty:

i cant believe im sitting makeing new snaps from the uncensored. of course still have the old one but i just wanted to make some more :blink:

OMFG! Is it even possible?:roftl:

:lmfao: oh god here it comes!:roftl:

I said to go slower...and was convinced to go faster...

Do I?:mf_rosetinted:

she went pretty fast and misunderstood me..told you-slower the better...well...not THAT slow!:roftl:

haha, these are the kind of wierd conversations i have in my dreams:wub2:

thanks who ever created this thread!:roftl:

haha, a combination of fast and slow goes perfectly!:naughty: although, i think she wants you to go faster, haha:teehee:

OMFG! Is it even possible?:roftl:

:lmfao: oh god here it comes!:roftl:

I said to go slower...and was convinced to go faster...

Gosh, I'm lost :boxed: You know what, I'll start slow and finish fast, how does that sound :naughty::roftl:

madrid2jq5.jpg

haha, these are the kind of wierd conversations i have in my dreams:wub2:

thanks who ever created this thread!:roftl:

not weird. At all:mf_rosetinted:

Being serious: I came here first evening and all I could do was go :jawdrop::shocked::blink:

And then I realized THIS IS THE PLACE! My home!:roftl: MFC is my home altoghether:roftl:

Thats sounds great but hunny you didint discover anything this is usualy how stuff go!

And the pic:

My oh my! I have never seen it! How is that possoble!?

:swoon::swoon::mf_lustslow::wub2:

I dunno :wub2:

This one's extremely sexy :teehee: (imo)

brighton010.jpg

haha, that sounds fantastic! although if you slow down at the end you can carry on without stopping:blush-anim-cl:

:aah: And there are those hormones again :roftl:

not weird. At all:mf_rosetinted:

Being serious: I came here first evening and all I could do was go :jawdrop::shocked::blink:

And then I realized THIS IS THE PLACE! My home!:roftl: MFC is my home altoghether:roftl:

Yeah this feels like my home too!! full of lovely people all interested in mika and golden areas, :teehee::roftl:

haha

haha, that sounds fantastic! although if you slow down at the end you can carry on without stopping:blush-anim-cl:

Though I dont know much I think it would be kinda hard to slow down near the end...:naughty:

And dont blush! Youre gonna have to gget used to those convos!:roftl: I stil remember my awkardness..it lsted one whole night!

Though I dont know much I think it would be kinda hard to slow down near the end...:naughty:

And dont blush! Youre gonna have to gget used to those convos!:roftl: I stil remember my awkardness..it lsted one whole night!

haha, your right, it would be difficult!:naughty:

yeah ill stop blushing!:sniper::blush-anim-cl:

Practice makes perfect they always say :roftl:

haha yeah,! hormones!!!!!!:thumb_yello:

Oh and this picture looks like he's thrusting!

Hence the sexyness :mf_rosetinted:

What im interested in sure!:thumb_yello:

well, not so much mikas golden area, WOMEN:aah::roftl:

music

ice hockey

music

So is 'WOMEN' one of the categories you're interested in or do u just like to randomly shout that word across the thread :roftl:

00035.jpg

Practice makes perfect they always say :roftl:

Hence the sexyness :mf_rosetinted:

Well for that you need some help I think...And here where whe problems begin...

What im interested in sure!:thumb_yello:

well, not so much mikas golden area, WOMEN:aah::roftl:

music

ice hockey

music

Count me in on those.

I found water!