Our One Foot Boy - Still Mikagasmic (part 29)

oh this...

well yeah of course :naughty::wub2:

he's such a cutie pie- the big bear hug cutie type :wub2:

Hey J :wub2:

ahhh... lame... pretty much lame... but my problems suck- Im not going to bring the lot of you down

how are you? :wub2:

:biggrin2:

:sad::huglove:

BG27-border.jpg

BG28-border.jpg

BG29-border.jpg

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh god..dont you think its best for you? cuz its out of control and it would maybe help with the Mika gigs...

btw can you go on msn? i have a question..think you know what question

:lmfao: too bad its not gonna work:roftl:

I know its best for me... and its only for a week to see if i wanna stay there for longer... but... i hate hospitals... even though its not like a hospital its more like a home for young ppl who happens to have the same prob. and with some around who can take care of it! Im just scared about what will happen after even though i know :blink: cant explain 120% I know its best and it can prob. help on the epilepsy but the future after that scares me...

Nope cant get on msn atm. donno why!

and yeah too bad its not gonna work :roftl:

Hey J :wub2:

ahhh... lame... pretty much lame... but my problems suck- Im not going to bring the lot of you down

how are you? :wub2:

Not gonna let me down thats for sure...and problems dont suck-problems are problems

Gueesing its something about the gigs? no? wanna pm me?

:huglove:

Im pretty ok, been much better but ok :thumb_yello:

aww thanks :huglove:

love you

and him

my he's so tall :aah:

how are you by the way? :huglove:

Aaaaaaaw :teehee::wub2:

Him too yes? :aah:

He's standing on a stage you know? :mf_rosetinted:

:aah:

I'm ok.

BG30-border.jpg

Not gonna let me down thats for sure...and problems dont suck-problems are problems

Gueesing its something about the gigs? no? wanna pm me?

Im pretty ok, been much better but ok :thumb_yello:

uhhh... no... more of frustration- MFC break kind of lame... but yeah

hope tonight is a good night for at least you guys to cheer up :huglove:

Aaaaaaaw :teehee::wub2:

Him too yes? :aah:

He's standing on a stage you know? :mf_rosetinted:

:aah:

I'm ok.

BG30-border.jpg

well, yes, him too... sometimes too much...

is he?! :shocked: he's still insanely tall though :teehee:

the curls :wub2:

I know its best for me... and its only for a week to see if i wanna stay there for longer... but... i hate hospitals... even though its not like a hospital its more like a home for young ppl who happens to have the same prob. and with some around who can take care of it! Im just scared about what will happen after even though i know :blink: cant explain 120% I know its best and it can prob. help on the epilepsy but the future after that scares me...

Nope cant get on msn atm. donno why!

and yeah too bad its not gonna work :roftl:

Is there something to happen after the hospital?

Future is scary altogether..thats the bit I know...

Wont let you again? damnit

But you know the question right?

but Im guessing the answear too..you didint get anything in last 2-3 days did you?

well, yes, him too... sometimes too much...

is he?! :shocked: he's still insanely tall though :teehee:

the curls :wub2:

You can never love him too much :mf_rosetinted:

As long as you don't want to steal him it's ok .. :bleh::aah:

BG31-border.jpg

:teehee::wub2:

Is there something to happen after the hospital?

Future is scary altogether..thats the bit I know...

Wont let you again? damnit

But you know the question right?

but Im guessing the answear too..you didint get anything in last 2-3 days did you?

The thing that will happen after is... well what im doing now... just a continue...

yeah i think i know the question and i got some yesterday. When was the last time you had some?

This sounds a big wrong :naughty:

Not sure if I can understand it..

But I want to cheer you up!:huglove:

like a permanent break... never mind it though... itll upset you- cause my problems are lame

and upset in the way of- why did I agree to listen to her problems kind of way :aah:

You can never love him too much :mf_rosetinted:

As long as you don't want to steal him it's ok .. :bleh::aah:

BG31-border.jpg

:teehee::wub2:

thats debateble

thoughts... what thoughts?... wanting to steal him? me? from you? nooooo.... :shun::fisch:

she's onto me

:wub2::blush-anim-cl:

Edited by inbar_assaf

The thing that will happen after is... well what im doing now... just a continue...

yeah i think i know the question and i got some yesterday. When was the last time you had some?

This sounds a big wrong :naughty:

Got some this morning. See? told you! nothing happening to me!:naughty:

I know it sounds wrong! :naughty: I wanted to phrase the question 'you

didint get some in last 2-3 days did you?' but i thought it may sound wrong:lmfao:

Glad you got some yesterday.

What about today? Could you get some? Please..?

If it will just continue like it is then Im gonna try and help you on 'bad moments' Im not here only to help you with getting some:naughty:, though it was a main idea in the begining.

Now I just want to help you altogether, with everything you need help with, even with the things you think you dont need help with

thats debateble

thoughts... what thoughts... :shun::fisch:

she's onto me

:wub2::blush-anim-cl:

What thoughts? :blink::aah:

Damn, I'm hungry but I don't want to go out of my room because I think we have visitors and I'm not in the mood for seeing people :teehee:

Help? :aah:

GK9-border.jpg

GK10-border.jpg

GK11-border.jpg

like a permanent break... never mind it though... itll upset you- cause my problems are lame

and upset in the way of- why did I agree to listen to her problems kind of way :aah:

PERNAMENT BREAK!? WTF!?

no no no no

PLEASE pm me! tell me what is wrong, maybe ill be able to help you! I love to help people! Im here for helping and listning! PLEASE!:tears:

What thoughts? :blink::aah:

Damn, I'm hungry but I don't want to go out of my room because I think we have visitors and I'm not in the mood for seeing people :teehee:

Help? :aah:

GK9-border.jpg

GK10-border.jpg

GK11-border.jpg

thoughts? huh? stealing?! whats this talk about stealing Mika? I wasnt planning on doing THAT... :shun:

more visitors?!

have you informed Mika about those so called visitors yet?! I dont think he'd be too pleased :blink:

you can always just eat the pillow or something... check your drawers too- i always hide snack and chocolate bars in mine for occasions like these... :naughty: arnt I just so clever?

:wub2:

you can eat him- isnt he in the room with you? (or make him go down stair, smile embressedly at the guests and get you some food)

Inbar: you edited your post ... THOSE thoughts! :aah::roftl:

And what's with that permanent-break-thingie? :sneaky2:

visitors again? :sneaky2:

I think so ...

But again not in my room :mf_rosetinted:

And this time Mika's here so .. :mf_rosetinted:

Got some this morning. See? told you! nothing happening to me!:naughty:

I know it sounds wrong! :naughty: I wanted to phrase the question 'you

didint get some in last 2-3 days did you?' but i thought it may sound wrong:lmfao:

Glad you got some yesterday.

What about today? Could you get some? Please..?

If it will just continue like it is then Im gonna try and help you on 'bad moments' Im not here only to help you with getting some:naughty:, though it was a main idea in the begining.

Now I just want to help you altogether, with everything you need help with, even with the things you think you dont need help with

sorry but :lmfao:

I think i can get some yeah. If you'll get, i'll get :wink2:

Im here to help you too to get some. Its important... you know what its like going for days without anything. Getting more and more hungry for some. And i will help you too if you need help with it as good as i now can!

thoughts? huh? stealing?! whats this talk about stealing Mika? I wasnt planning on doing THAT... :shun:

more visitors?!

have you informed Mika about those so called visitors yet?! I dont think he'd be too pleased :blink:

you can always just eat the pillow or something... check your drawers too- i always hide snack and chocolate bars in mine for occasions like these... :naughty: arnt I just so clever?

:wub2:

you can eat him- isnt he in the room with you? (or make him go down stair, smile embressedly at the guests and get you some food)

I think so .. Can't hear it very well, but the doorbell rang and now my mum's talking so I think they're still here .. Unless they've gone away very quietly and my mum's on the phone or something :aah::roftl:

I don't have any visitors FOR ME! :sneaky2: So no problem :mf_rosetinted:

Yeah, I have some candy here .. but that isn't exactly food :aah:

I could eat Mika :wub2:

Naaaaaaaah, I like him too much for that :teehee:

He could get me some food, but I have the feeling if he goes I don't see him back the first hour or so .. it's always like that, for some reason visitors always like him at first sight and want to talk to him etc. :aah: